Recent content by Duckhunter

1. D

-

I have a standard spec DC5 and at about 3850rpm it does have a a bit of a power lag and also makes an odd sound. I think that the K20A has a bit of a soft spot around this RPM but i don't experiance anything that is as bad as me thinking it's a fuel cut off. It's just a bit flat around this...
  2. D

Black seats in a DC5 ??

I have balck seats too! Was orginaly looking for red seats like my old DC2 but the all over black interior is great and i don't think I could go back to red seats.
  3. D

Game Cube install

RESPECT! :P
  4. D

what to get for my ride if going to tokyo?

NO! Buy a Nintendo DS
  5. D

Tis the season to get ripped off!! la la

Nice One Guys! Adrian Flux did me for just over a grand. That was a saving of 400 on my renual quote! DH
  6. D

Service Intervals

I get mine done on the 9000 rotation as thats the interval for a 2001 CTR as far as i know.
  7. D

Car Tax - online

Great this! Used it in the run up to X-mas and disc turned up about a day later. Quality service!! From the Government???
  8. D

Thanks guys! I've still got some time shop around so i will get on the case. As for the job and postcode thing i'm a Finance Assistant living in a nice Guildford postcode. Can't get much more boring than that.
  9. D

Oh it's with Tesco by the way! :idea:
  10. D

Ok guys it's that time now i've enjoyed my new teg for nearly a year i've got the dreaded renewal notice. See what you think 25 years old 6 years NCD Car 2001 Milage not more than 10k £1,437 with NCD protection!! Any thoughts? Paid nearly this much last time round and I was only 24 and...
  11. D

Face lifted 05 DC5R Wallpaper, videos and specs

I would buy the rear light cluster etc. That looks realy good and the dials look cool too. However I do agree that the rest of the car just looks a bit odd with that black rim etc??? Do we know yet if the performance has improved? Can't understand the JAP specs. DH
  12. D

Side indicators...

White covers? Got to be done really 8)
  13. D

Side indicators...

Erm! You gota kind of try to get your fingers underneath it from the rear of the indicator cover while pushing forwards as James states. The more you push forward the easier it is to get your fingers under the cover and then sudenly it will pop out! Try to push the cover forward and pull away...
  14. D

Side indicators...

And it really hurts your fingers!! :x
  15. D

Sky's The Limiter!

Yea! always remember been on the power and hitting the limiter in the DC2. It's like been slapped in the face with a wet fish! :lol: