Recent content by Fathermost

1. Fathermost

Dc5 base model vs type R fenders

It was from the type s model and I haven't actually seen it fitted. Just handed off to the body man and he's not said anything. I dunno if the wreck had a left side but the body man does have one I could ask him if he'd be willing to sell and ship it if you're truly interested
  2. Fathermost

Greetings boss. I appreciate the help. I happened to source one locally from a wreck so all good. Thanks
  3. Fathermost

Antigua. West indies
  4. Fathermost

I believe this has probably been covered somewhere in here but I can't seem to find it. I would like to know if there is a difference in the front fenders. Recently got hit and need a new front right fender. Having trouble getting the type r fenders but base model ones are easy enough to get...
  5. Fathermost

Valve cover

Hey guys, pretty much my valve cover's paint is chipped and looks pretty bad. So I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions how to deal with it. Basically if i should repaint it with some sort of hight heat resistant paint or replace it. Also came without a spark plug cover and can't seem to...
  6. Fathermost

New wheels

Thanks for your help again. I'll do a little bit more research but will probably roll the fenders.
  7. Fathermost

New wheels

This is turning out to be a bit difficult. Closest I can find that I actually like are 17x8.5 +35. Would i have to roll the fenders for that ?
  8. Fathermost

New wheels

Ok thanks for your help. Definitely don't want the show car look. I'll try to look for something similar to what I'm already running
  9. Fathermost

New wheels

Hi, I'm thinking of getting some new wheels. Cosmis racing wheels xt206R, they're 17×8 + 30. Currently running gram lights 57dr 17×9 +38 on godspeed coilovers with no issues. Does anyone have any idea if there will be any issues. Thanks