Recent content by Gerard DC5

1. Gerard DC5

Making a custom front splitter

Try HT autos on ebay for splitters. Theyre about £120ish.
  2. Gerard DC5

Spark plug cover dome nuts - purple

Tegiwa do them too in quite a few colours. http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/dc5/dress-up/tegiwa-rocker-cover-nuts.html it was those in blue I got.
  3. Gerard DC5

If you want a shed go buy this

I'd be raging at that too. I'd have been put off by the fact hes listed it as a 1.8 so would wonder if they actually had a clue about the car. Never see that one about Glasgow either.
  4. Gerard DC5

Exhaust wrapping....

Mines used to do it with my pro spec cat back but it would only last about 20 seconds then disappear.
  5. Gerard DC5

Anyone got my old DC5?

Just wondering if its still going strong. WF52 FMD CW/red. Sold it in november to get into turbo land. Kept a lookout on the forum for new members with it and such but not seen it. Traded in down in Staffordshire and as far as I know it sold in less than a week.
  6. Gerard DC5

Surreal trip to Shell!

Had a few good comments when I had mine. One was a taxi driver asking to buy it :D In saying that I had a few negative experiences also especially from the policeman who didnt like my front plate size lol.
  7. Gerard DC5

VTEC Sound

Think we typed those replys at the exact same time haha. :xgrin:
  8. Gerard DC5

VTEC Sound

Could be the standard airbox still on? When I got mine you couldnt really hear the crossover but when I changed to an AEM v2 there was a huge difference and a clear change in sound. Swimming pool in the bootwell is really common too and almost 100% coming in from the rear light seals. Theres a...
  9. Gerard DC5

Knockhill - 25/5/14 - Ford Live + Hot Hatch Trackday

Is time attack on that day too?
  10. Gerard DC5

Best Oil

Always used Fuchs Titan pro s 5w 40 :)
  11. Gerard DC5

Service history

Same as above. Mine had plenty of service history but the only thing Honda done were the valve clearances rest was from TGM and then I just kept the reciepts for what I done. Still got oil changes every 6 months / 1.5k miles a bit overkill though lol.
  12. Gerard DC5

What the heck!!! Savage

Looks better than the mugen kits xrofl
  13. Gerard DC5

Halfords Milano red touch up kit??

Theyre around £15 (or were the last time I got one)
  14. Gerard DC5

I am looking for a front bumper which has its origin ? :)

Any main dealer in the uk should be able to order you one in. Will probably cost an absolute fortune though if their other product prices are anything to go by.
  15. Gerard DC5

Insurance Question

Cheers for that Neil will keep you in mind nearer the time.