Recent content by iPicaso

1. I

Who has the most miles on their teg?

I have a 51 plate with 61,000 miles. ive done 2,400 miles this year so far.. :o
  2. I

broadband company?

iv not a clue about all this HD TV stuff. call me old fashioned, but I still have my tube tele :) . but id imagine so. 10 - 20 mega bites per second is easy enough to stream HD. i do it on the net. but im not sure how the TV side of it works.
  3. I

360 steering wheels

yeah they are worth it. but not for any arcade racers. for forza you can go anywhere between .200 and 1.000 secs faster per lap. get the microsoft one. should be good for race driver pro too.
  4. I

broadband company?

I have virgin (Internet only) upstairs in my room, and talk talk (Internet and phone) downstairs. The virgin broadband connection i use for online gaming as you cant beat it for quality and consistancy.. and being a proffesional gamer, thats exactly what i need. :) talk talk internet has never...
  5. I

Odd request

i might go find a bently phantom forum and ask someone to park in my garage. wonder if they would be as trusting as our fellow itr members... hahahaha :xlol:
  6. I

Blue in Black?? Updated pic's added

i always thought the black teg looked boring.. not now. with those seats it looks alot more racey. blue seats are faster than the black ones anyway. EVERONE knows that. makes the car handle better. :) oh and the blue matts would look even better IMO.. we all got our own preferences though. Nice...
  7. I

About this section

Yeah this is brilliant.. im forever looking for problem solving, and ways to cut time and money. iv found a few the hard way, and ill be adding a few "how to's" to this thread in due course. hopefully to help others. we all have our special departments in something or other, so a bit of...
  8. I

anyone up for some races on Forza2?

BTW.. my gamer tag is same as my screen name.. iPicaso friends list may be full, message me and ill send you a friends request if anyones interested. even if this message is dated :) add me :)
  9. I

anyone up for some races on Forza2?

Forza 2.. anyone fancy getting a few races going one day soon? preferably this afternoon as im not busy :) im unbeaten on forza.. so someone gimme a race :D
  10. I

alignment settings for fast road

11. I

alignment settings for fast road

Hi all, i recently posted about my car going for four wheel alignment, and when it came back the cars steering felt really sensitive. I first thought it was the rear, but now im thinking it the front end as when in a straight line, the slightest adjustment of the wheel sends me across into...
  12. I

cupholder bulb?

Thankyou
  13. I

Drivers Headlight beef!

before you start spending money, id remove the headlights and check the connections at the back, they may be loose. id also take the bulb holder thingys out and check they are'nt holding a bit of water. you said they were playing up after a car wash.. there may be water around the the connecting...
  14. I

cupholder bulb?

Last night i noticed my little red light above the cupholder was out :( Has anyone changed these before? and is it easy to get to? Iv not had time to check it out, but when i get in i want to get straight on it with out messing about. :) and.. anyone know what bulb it is? Thanks
  15. I

excellent number plate....

That seems well worth it! :) "I have 'DC52 TEG' for sale at a fraction of the price (£600)" I agree :) both are plates that have huge significance, but are alot cheaper :)