Recent content by jason vagas

1. J

help my new dc5 has broken down!

i cant blame the guy the car was fine when i got it from him and it wasnt a honda part that failed ,just aftermarket tat god damb them. honda said the wiring or the imobiliser was shambolic at best! hope everything is ok now cant afford anymore bills!!!!!!!!! new tyres next when my bank recovers :D
  2. J

help my new teg has broken down finally my car is back home everything sorted apart from the hole in my bank account!took the bung out of the spec 3 for the tunnels home booted it through the first two windows down what a noise!!!booted it through the third one to the sound of a different noise...
  3. J

my teg has broken down honda rang today theyve bypassed the imobilizer and got the car running but now the windscreenwipers dont work and the abs light is on !!!funny that as everything was working absolutely fine before!! are they taking the piss i know honda are pulling out of f1 but they...
  4. J

help my teg has broken down yes i got this car from newcastle :D
  5. J

my teg has broken down honda garage called now the problem is the aftermarket imobilizer (cobra) it shorted out the ignition hense burnt out switch now they have ignition lights but still no start they can strip out imobilizer but cant guarantee that it will fix it bill now at 95o pounds the aa...
  6. J

my new teg has broken down i suppose i could use the old key to open the doors if the remote goes flat :D
  7. J

my teg has broken down nice to get a reply from torque as i belive according to the reg plate its from you origionally.contacted honda today they said they have traced the problem to a faulty ignition barrel cost fitted 477 pounds does this sound right also they cant get one from japan so they...
  8. J

help my new tegs broken down no mods just a buddy club cat back fast road set up eibach lowering springs :cry:
  9. J

hi could anybody help?just driving along the other day and after about 40 miles i turned into a car park and the car lost all power stalled i restarted it ,it went for about 2 seconds and then died again!then all it does is turn over but it wont start.theres no lights coming up on the dash no...
  10. J

Integra Race on Forza (Part 2)

forza race im in tag is vagas :D
  11. J

apexi n1 pro spec coilovers or new tyres?

hi just wondering which to do first?i have some apexi n1 spec coilovers sitting in my shed my tyres have plenty of tread but there no name jobbies. whould i see more benefit putting on the coilovers and getting the fast road set up and wearing out the tyres first, or putting new tyres on first...
  12. J

hks high power exhaust help

hi everybody after a bit of help just took off buddyclub spec 3 replaced with above but am finding ita bit quiet its cat back sounds great at full chat but a bit lame during normal driving .is it worth de cating for more noise and what whould i need is it just a b pipe if so which im not...
  13. J

buddy club spec 3

cheers bud it looks like loud then or gone! :)