Recent content by jay82

1. J

How To...Change the power steering fluid

Sorry was just browsing some old trends and seen this 3/8" is about 10mm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J

DC5 Horn Sound

There's two horns behind the bumper. There's one bolt holding on each and one plug. Remember seeing a set of Piaa ones for the Tegg on eBay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J

Battery kill switch

Cheers. Will look into them. I take it they connect to the - terminal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. J

Battery kill switch

Not driving my car as much and if I don't use it in two days I disconnect the battery to stop the car drawing power when not in use. I was wondering if it was possible to fit a switch to cut the power from the car instead of unbolting the battery Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. J

How much does your Indy charge for services?

I do mine 6 to 8000km or six months which ever comes first. Nine years of doing this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. J

Control Panel Bulbs Blown

What way did you put your chassie number on that site? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J

Control Panel Bulbs Blown

The bulbs can come lose sometimes. I ordered new ones and still have them. I took out the ac bulb but it didn't look gone so I refitted it just to see and it's still working. Refitted all them again and none have gone since
  8. J

New locks

Someone broke into my car a couple of months ago. The company I worked for covered the damages and paint shop got all the parts. But lock they ordered for the door the passenger door came with two new keys, is this right. Could they not order the lock from the key number and use the same keys...
  9. J

Battery terminals

But is there any that help with the audio? Think I'd just go to honda need a new plastic cover anyway
  10. J

Battery terminals

I start only using my car the weekends. I went to start the car the other day and everything just went blank. So turned out the positive came loose and needs a new one. So my question is will I just go to honda to order new ones or is there a upgrade terminals you can get.
  11. J

It's finally been painted

The colour is amazing but I don't like it on the car. But it's your car end of the day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. J

DC5R accelerator pedal

It doesn't look that bad not to try refurb the old one rather than buy a new one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. J

rubber chin spoiler install

Do you remember the sellers on ebays name Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. J

gearbox synchronizer revision part numbers

never taught of dave i'll email him tomorrow
  15. J

Gearbox Bearing Failure

have the same problem. the noise goes when you clutch the car think there called ley shaft bearings get a mechanic to look to make sure but heres the part numbers of the bearings 91002-ppp-003 91004-ppp-004 91001-ppp-005 91003-ppp-004 there the part numbers for the four bearings i needed just...