Recent content by K20A2

1. K

Sepang F1 Circuit

Re: Thanks! :) already eh?? so fast !! you guys like to race each other !! have fun!!! :wink:
  2. K

Sepang F1 Circuit

haha, the start looks crazy!! having a big F1 track to race in is cool! you can see few cars going diffrent line in 1 corner at the same time still ok.. haha :D
  3. K

IS THIS YOU FRANZ????

yeah, and when you look at the video , you can tell that his car is very neutral along the corner, sone line u can see the dc5 really have to work hard, and the s2k just turns in so easily
  4. K

IS THIS YOU FRANZ????

well, i guess he has exceeded his bandwith by alot, guess he wasn't too happy about it, it was all over Honda-Tech :)
  5. K

IS THIS YOU FRANZ????

Its Franz, I can tell in the vid, hes running real good already, just got outclassed there, esp on the straight, corner wise, i think franz ran really well.. :D
  6. K

Cadwell Park Video

Franz just likes to chase down on you eh? :wink: I enjoyed the video as much as u guys were driving on the track (made me feel like i was there too) Keep up the good work! Franz: damn fast!!! =D>
  7. K

What oil?

300V is really good on the track.. but for a daily drive.. nah.. the additive in the oil is really bad for engine if kept a longer time.. thats why ppl who use 300V must need to drain and change oil right after! Mobil 1 is good for the 1st 3000km.. then on do you guys feel its not as...
  8. K

BRAKES?

I will be upgrading my brakes soon, looking towards an AP Racing 4 piston caliper (was gonna get the DC5R brembo, but would rather get this instead! :o ) If you track alot better brakes is the way to go! My stock caliper + Motul 5.1, SS brake hose, Hawk HP+ feels soft n mushy after a few...
  9. K

Aftermarket LSD's

Here in N.America, we dont get your 4.764 FD, LSD I got a chance to install everything today! Spoon 1.5 WAY LSD 4.764 Final Drive (we get the 4.3891) Exedy Clutch Fidanza Flywheel Eliminated alot of wheelspin that I had before on low spd Corner... my K20A2 gear ratio works well with the DC5R...
  10. K

DC5 brakepad

they bite very good on the track.. for the price..I cannot justify spending $500+ Canadian Dollars to get Project U , Endless CC-X brake pad! (around $200 CAD for hawk hp + ) If you're not tracking your car, jsut using it for the street, i wouldnt recommend HP + .. the noise level is very high...
  11. K

DC5 brakepad

HAWK HP+ Pads Part #HB181 for type R brembo.. my friend has DC5R brembo (our canadian model doesnt come with these! :cry: )
  12. K

Mugen N1 9200 ECU

whats the cost for a MUGEN N1 ECU in England? I know a friend that wants to sell his Mugen ECU for $1600 CAD which is around $650 GBP good deal or not?
  13. K

DC5 from Toronto

Re: front lip It looks like the JDM ITR lip but in black and possibly fitted after market?? Compare my JDM to K20A2's RSX....... Sorry for the late reply! I rarely visit the forum... This is not the Type R lip.. its the Honda Modulo Front lip http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/automobil...
  14. K

DC5 tuning artical in Option Mag. (Broadband only)

Trung.. are you from HK? I want to ask.. since I am going to visit HK next month.. Do you know that if the AD07 ( NEOVA new version) is out in HK yet? thx
  15. K

Suspension too hard - help

Hi.. TEIN Flex is even harder then my TEIN HA I'm sorry to hear that you find the DC5R suspension hard.. And if you just change the springs you will feel it more bouncy.. :? wish i could help you!