Recent content by leehonda

1. L

My Teg has been half inched - Y948 PVJ

If thats all there offering tell them to find you a replacement car. I think insurance companies can be obliged to find you a suitable replacement car. My dad had this trouble when he crashed his S6 last year. It was an early S6 the last of the 20V 5 cylinder cars. But the car was in showroom...
  2. L

Why do people in certain cars always want to race?

I remember about 2 maybe 3 years ago sitting at the lights in my old EE9 civic and noticing a red ATR pull up behind me. Didn't pay much attention to it, but then it started revving its engine like a tool and i thought here we go.... so i set off normal thinking what a t*t i had behind me next...
  3. L

Don't you just love it when....

Been getting some real funny looks in mine in Germany! There's hardly any civic type r's here let alone any DC5's. Can only find 1 DC5 for sale in Germany so its a real rarity over here! A few times its been parked up and people are walking round it looking at it. They always going to the back...
  4. L

championship white paint code

Think thats clarified then! :xlol:
  5. L

The - MPG vs DC5 thread - a battle ofwill and self restraint

Just had a nice road trip of my own! Filled the car up and drove from Manchester to Hull Port, got on a ferry to Rotterdam, Holland and then had a 5 hour drive up to Hamburg, Germany. I covered 440 miles travelling at between 70 and 80 mph before the fuel light flickered on for the first time...
  6. L

Exhaust Question

Managed to get my hands on a twin loop and had it fitted at weekend along with my AEM V2. Well happy with them. Does exactly want i want it to! Just drove the car from Manchester to Hull then from Rotterdam to Hamburg. 7 hours of driving in total and 440 miles! 8) All that done on a single...
  7. L

Viper pager & Clifford alarms

The clifford is good without question, i have the concept 650 on mine. I just most installers fit the keypad in a place which is easy to get to and which normally results in it being placed in such a postion that it is easy to see. I know cause who ever fitted the one in my car fitted the keypad...
  8. L

Viper pager & Clifford alarms

Even that dont work, the thieving scumbag who drags u out of the car will just tell u to put the code in for them anyway, ive heard of it happening before. These thieving scum aren't as daft as people make them out! If they want the car they will have it! Not much we can do about, and to make it...
  9. L

Just installed my AEM V2...

Ive just bought the same for mine. What makes you say it will loose performance? Surely there designed to increase performance?
  10. L

My Teg has been half inched - Y948 PVJ

Sorry to hear about this! Makes me glad i got my tracker fitted! So do the DC5s go missing quite a lot!
  11. L

SERVICE TIME ANY RECOMMENDATIONS

Mines in at Honda Altricham soon. 32 Point service, which is oil/filter, air filter and a 32 point check of other stuff on the car including brakes etc £69.99! Think that sounds a good deal to me to say Honda are doing it!
  12. L

Exhaust Question

To be honest pal im not sure what tracker it is. But living in Manchester i didn't want to take any chances! My friend is good pals with the local is clifford/tracker installer and got us a deal as he also had his s2000 done at the same time. Its a brand new tracker system, im sure its called...
  13. L

Exhaust Question

Yes i can understand where your coming from mate! Well what i might suggest is that i will buy that one and say in the future we decide we fancy a change then we could do an exchange? ;) I work in Germany at Airbus in Hamburg on the double decker A380's. Thats where ive managed to save up the...
  14. L

Exhaust Question

Cant find no dc5's with the gt1.0z but heres two s2000's with the same system so the sound will be very similar! ;) You best hurry up and save though cause after watching these im tempted to buy it myself!! :lol: What time scale were you thinking of changing it? It just im back in the uk on...
  15. L

Don't you just love it when....

I love it too! Can be a bit embarrasing at times though too. I was sat at traffic lights when a teacher was trying to get a class of kids to cross but they were all stood in the middle of the road with there camera phones out taking pics. Felt a bit embarresed then! :oops: