Recent content by Lewis.mac

1. L

Clutch kits

As above, i had oem honda clutch in my chargecooled dc5, used on track a few times, and plenty of launchs and never missed a beat. But now ive sold my set up and needing to upgrade my clutch in the new build, Anyone have any experiance with clutchmasters fx400 stage 4?
  2. L

Merc Racing JRSC auto tensioner belt

Ps Please sell me your arc hard pipe :) Also, im working on a solution to the powersteering hose and clamp hitting the bonnet issue, Using a genuine honda part, slightly modded. Details to follow later this week
  3. L

Merc Racing JRSC auto tensioner belt

My set up Merc racing bracket with auto tensioner Ac still installed Smaller PS pulley K20a2 crank pulley 3.2" SC pulley Jrsc AC Spacers Jrsc Alternator spacers Belt 7pk2060 (and it is mega tight to get on, auto tensioner maxed out to get it on) soon streches the belt a few mm anyway
  4. L

Purge valve delete?

Basiy i got a new length of hose, and vent straight into the arch from the pipe on bulk head I have heard, u can remove it all the way back to the tank if u want The black canister is 100% hollow, i hack sawed it in half becahse i wanted to know what it was. Hope this helps
  5. L

Purge valve delete?

The black canister part that looks like should be a 1 way valve is actually completly hollow, i just cut it in half, serves no purpose what so ever
  6. L

Engine mount upgrades

Vibra technics (fast road/track) version all 3 I had new billet innovative all 3, only lived with that for a week (even in that week and them being new the poly split on them) before going for vibra's So glad i did. Carnt recomend them enough, they are nbr rubber like oem rather than poly, but...
  7. L

Removing Air Con

Dc5 one with all pipes, pump, rad etc (from the bay) was just under 12kg when i weighted it. Not alont tbh
  8. L

Vibra technics competition mounts

http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/search.php Cheepest i found at the time i purchased mine 👍
  9. L

I payed under Re'spirits even with there discount on top, maybe back in jan' 15 when he put the prices on the post they were best at that time, a good £40-50 away from there prices now from new from other suppliers, i paid £392 for the set from Amber Performance
  10. L

Question for all the Rays volks owners

Reggie, Scoobs do a wide track version sti which is 5x114.3. I only know this due to a friend having this version
  11. L

Question for all the Rays volks owners

For some reason rays like to stamp the oppersite stud patterns inside the alloys. Mine say 5x100 stamped on the inside of rim,but all decals etc are 5x114.3
  12. L

Bad drive shaft or bearing?

Check the disc guard isnt touching the disc, that can cause a metalic scratchy sound
  13. L

Amber-performance were cheepest at the time from the places i looked at so went with them
  14. L

Well..the innovatives mounts are out and the vibra technics are in, man what a difference. Engine is just as solid to the chassis, no movement on throttle bliping, most inportantly no more vibrations! Perfect :)