Recent content by Livvy

1. L

sexy ce28's

Ours were 17x7.5 ET-50
  2. L

gruppe m

http://www.fastjapcars.com/FS-Page-5.htm Have a secondhand one for sale.
  3. L

CW to White white

Its ok to paint it, but what about when it coms to selling? People will want to know why and think its been in a smack.
  4. L

Spoon system

There is a full cat back on ebay at the moment.
  5. L

Off to jdm heaven

Glad your ok, thats the main thing. Maybe it had already been deployed in Japan and not been replaced ?
  6. L

SSR Wheels.

I would never get rid of the SSR's for a set of Gram Lights. The SSR's are a far better wheel IMO.
  7. L

AutoArt DC5 Model (pics)

THey are lovely 8) If anyone is interseted might get a load in from Japan. Can get them all even the Mugen one and some snazzy race ones!!!
  8. L

whats this

One of these, The suzuki DC51T
  9. L

whats this

It's a fuel pump, although not for an Integra DC5 :D
  10. L

Mugen header and mani - anyone used this b4 (pics included!)

This is what it looks like, damn good manifold and bloody expensive.
  11. L

rays volks wheels help

Don't refurb them as you'll never get the same finish. Where abouts are you? If your close to Bexhill pop round, we have some stuff here we can try, see if that helps. We did a set of TE37's and they came up like new. :)
  12. L

FD2 in Evo magazine

Who gives a stuff how much faster or slower it is the speed limit is 70. If you like the car you like it if you don't you don't. Personally i wouldn't care if it was quicker or not, i love the look and practicality of it. Everyone on this forum seems to be obsessed with speed at the moment...
  13. L

£24k for a DC5

Worth less than a standard one imo, as its been abused. :-&
  14. L

Colours

Not one of the colours you asked for, but a colour we thought about before going anthracite. 8)
  15. L

Test Drove FD2 JDM CTR today...

Only just got the DC2 on the road, but am seriously considering one of these :D