Recent content by Mardgee

1. Mardgee

The DC5 - a dry weather car only?

When I bought my car the importer put T1R's on and it wasn't the best in the wet. The Pilot Sport 4's i replaced them are very good and progressive in the wet & transformed it.
  2. Mardgee

DC5 Weight saving

Empty the washer bottle?
  3. Mardgee

Help with a few bits, rust, engine mounts, bushes etc

How hard was it removing the interior trim and painting the inside of the rear arches?
  4. Mardgee

Few questions

The day I purchased the car I got it fully serviced and the converter installed. I have an invoice sheet with the KM total on which is around 100 more than import then from there the total is miles. Since it‘s from a reputable garage I don‘t foresee any problems when I sell the car.
  5. Mardgee

Which camber bolt brand Eibach or Powerflex?

Pretty sure I bought 16mm so link for anyone interested: https://www.carparts4less.co.uk/search/973775281?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrI_soKqP2QIVYbXtCh1QuQDoEAQYAiABEgKxLvD_BwE
  6. Mardgee

Which camber bolt brand Eibach or Powerflex?

Recently got mine done. Ordered the power flex ones as they are cheaper and zinc coated so should last longer. Guy who fitted them had no complaints.
  7. Mardgee

Floor mats replacement / lookalike

I‘ve covered mine in Gyeon Fabric Coat and they haven‘t degraded at all this winter. As above just wash them and they look new.
  8. Mardgee

Anyone breaking or selling or know where to get...

+1 for Andy. He‘s sorting me a few bits out atm when I couldn‘t find them anywhere.
  9. Mardgee

Tyres..

I‘ll tell you in March haha. Think they are up there for a tyre if you can only have one set of wheels
  10. Mardgee

Tyres..

Buy the PS4. I‘m getting a set on Saturday after seeing what they are like, Perfect tyre.
  11. Mardgee

Tegiwa Gruppe M rep water intake

I‘m not an expert but pretty sure if it‘s not air or fuel in there the engine goes bye bye.
  12. Mardgee

Hi, from an old new member.

Welcome and happy new year
  13. Mardgee

Potential new DC5 owner

Love the RS4, stunning. I‘ve only just bought one in August as well as the buyers guide I was looking at the rear arches for rust Check the spare wheel and foot wells for water easyish fix so for me it would be a neglect indicator. They are pretty solid cars for the age but if not undersealed...