Recent content by -mdma-

1. M

Toda Cams & Springs, With Buddyclub Retainers?? Cam Fitt

You won't be needing any titanium retainers if you are just going to upgrade to A3 cams... If you want u can try crower titanium retainers...
  2. M

Starters

Hi ppl, Does anyone know of any manufacturers who manufactures starters to withstand high compression rate for the K20A engine? Thank you. Kenny
  3. M

Stroker kit or uprated internals

I will be putting those in 2 weeks time... the toda 2157 stroker kit with spec c cams... I will let you know the results once everything is tuned up... Kenny
  4. M

Toda Stroker Kit with A3 cams or Spec C cams

Hi people, Recently, I just bought the toda stroker kit with 87mm pistons and I am still thinking on which cams should I putin with the kit. Can anyone give some recommendation on this. Can anyone also tell me what do I need to change, like fuel pump, injectors, etc., to go with this kit...
  5. M

newbie from Bangkok/Kuala Lumpur

Hi lingwu... I think you can forget about getting the car from Malaysia... It will be better for you to get in Thailand... RM240K is an acceptable price... Well, if you like it... Hehe... I bought mine a 03 model at RM225K... I am in Laos now... I always drive down to bangkok... see when can we...
  6. M

lingwu, I am afraid there wouldn't be any new ones for sale as noone is allowed to import in any new Honda sports cars into Malaysia. This is due to the import licence bring controlled by the M'sian Honda distributor. There are rumors that they are going to dismiss the right, but who know! But...
  7. M

hi, Thailand and Malaysia is using the same system which is km/h. I have seen your pics, shouldn't be a problem. The 260 speedo without speed limiter is good enough rather than the JDM ones with only 180 with speed limiter. Kenny
  8. M

hey people.. I am just 6 hours drive from Bangkok.. I will be going over to Bangkok for tuning in April.. do you guys wanna meet up?? Kenny
  9. M

toda today all shiny and new8)

i am using the exhaust system as well.. if you were to install the 3 piece exhaust into your car.. it wouldn't make much power.. i would suggest to install the front and rear box and custom make a straight flow pipe to bolt it to the front and back box.. as i did to mine.. u will have more power...
  10. M

Engine mounts

okok.. i understand.. thanks a lot for your info n help.. KENNY
  11. M

Engine mounts

Thank ppl, That is what I thought off, stiffer engine mounts, but which type of mounts will be suitable? I do not want hardcore urethane mounts.. Too much of vibrations, funny sounds will be everywhere... Kenny
  12. M

Engine mounts

Thanks ppl, Well, the purpose i need to upgrade the mounts is that, firstly, the Toda manifold flexi-pipe is hitting my carbing underbrace when I release the clutch, secondly, when I am in the circuit, using Buddy Club spec III exhaust, everytime I shift down, the exhaust seems to be hitting...
  13. M

Engine mounts

Hi ppl, Can anyone recommend any good engine mounts? I am looking at the Mugen ones but I am not sure whether it will be too hard or not as much difference from the original mounts. Does anyone know? Thanks Kenny
  14. M

Engine Internals

Mike, Icic... Thanks for the info anyway... I'll let you know of the parts I'm getting and see if you have any comments and recommendations. Kenny
  15. M

Engine Internals

Mike, What do you mean by lining the block?? Any good US parts that you can recommend?? Kenny