Recent content by Nev

1. N

Nurburgring trip...

Me and a few mates are planning on a trip to the ring in early september sometime, however I cant seem to make heads or tails outa the ring website to find a good open/public day. Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's just me being stupid I'm sure! We'd prefer to set off sunday and...
  2. N

JAP Performance UK

Bought my DC5 two weeks ago now and had chance to put some decent miles on it which usually gives enough time to find any niggly little problems and I'm pleased to say the car is absolutely mint. Got nothing but good things to say about Jap Performance UK. Got good communication throughout the...
  3. N

Gearbox Drain/Fill Plugs

Nice one Ollie, thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for taking time to post it up mate.
  4. N

Gearbox Drain/Fill Plugs

Nice one, cheers dude. The link for the RSX workshop manual doesnt work anymore. Can it be downloaded elswhere?
  5. N

Gearbox Drain/Fill Plugs

I've searched my ass off and cant for the love of god find a picture or diagram which shows the gearbox fill and drain plugs. Got car jacked up etc last night ready to change the oil and couldnt decide which bots to undo. Feel like a right tart as I consider myself a pretty good mechanic! Can...
  6. N

Replacing bolster and swapping seats URGENT HELP NEEDED!

I did this very job Saturday morning. Have you done it? The bolsters Capital seating sell are not for the DC5 and are slightly larger/fatter. What do you think now it's done? I only ask cos mines slightly fatter on the right now compared to the left but I assume it'll flatten out after a few...
  7. N

How much gearbox oil do DC5's take?

Excelent dude. Thanks a lot for that. looks like I've got a busy day soon.
  8. N

New Owner from Worksop, Notts.

Finally picked up my C/W DC5 last night after a 2 week wait (which was the longest 2 weeks of my life) and all I can say is WOW! I’ve previously had a Civic Jordan then a JDM DC2, however that was 3 years ago and for those last 3 years I’ve been driving a 1.4 Polo as I bought a...
  9. N

Speed limiter removal?

Anyone point me in the right direction of some info on how to remove the speed limiter or which product to buy to do this? The Apexi RSM did this on my DC2 however the engain management light come on so I diconnected that wire. I cant have a limiter on this one so need it sorted!! :twisted...
  10. N

How much gearbox oil do DC5's take?

Not got round to buying a workshop manual yet, but wanna do I full service on my new Teg. Need to know how much gearbox oil to buy and if anyone could give me a list of everything that should be done for a 60k service, that would be even better. Thanks for the help lads Nev
  11. N

Keighley trade centre

I actually went to have a look at this car 2 weeks ago. I didnt really want a Blue one but the white one on Tein shocks they have advertised was being SVA'd at the time. Its got a bad scuff the to O/S front bumper and the O/S headlight has condesation in it. The N/S front wheel is also badly...