Recent content by opulent

1. opulent

Speaker recommendations?

What would think it is a reasonable price point to get something decent?
  2. opulent

Speaker recommendations?

I'm wanting to upgrade my speakers, think just the front now and the rears in a few months.. I'm really unsure on what's good to buy, what's over priced and good value.. I've got what I believe to be standard speakers and I'm just wanting to upgrade to something better sound with bit more...
  3. opulent

Jacking up fail.

Christ! That us lucky. What did you do to fix the lower bar? And didn't you have to replace the slam panel?
  4. opulent

Braking problem.

Righto tried the slamming on the brakes a few times and no look, not really made a difference... I had the car jacked up today. Spun my front off side wheel and on spinning it didn't spin freely, felt like it made more resistance part way through the rotation... When I put new discs on I...
  5. opulent

Jacking up fail.

Right I'm having loads of bad look recently... This afternoon I jacked my car up using the jacking point on the front, when letting the car back down, the jack moved and slipped and hit the radiator support bar and bent it..... :( This also lifted the pushed the t section slam panel up so my...
  6. opulent

Braking problem.

Oh right I see! My drive to work just consists of 30 mph roads and just the one short B road so maybe that then!! Thanks for your advise, I'll report back my findings haha
  7. opulent

Braking problem.

They are mintex pads. I'll try that tomorrow when I go to work. What causes pad pickup?
  8. opulent

Braking problem.

i wouldn't say i am one of them people, try to put my hand brake when at lights
  9. opulent

Braking problem.

right I'm having a problem with my brakes. when driving and braking from say around 60 mpg my steering wheel and brake peddle vibrate. can feel it when going slower but isn't as noticeable. it doesn't happen when accelerating hard. when i bought the car in December i had new front discs and...
  10. opulent

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Not really the weekend but this come on Monday! Taken advantage of spoons FB discount. Fitted with 2 hours of having as it was my day off work and could get some time on a friends car lift... Think it looks amazing, gone on easy. I was expecting it to be louder but I'm with the noise, just...
  11. opulent

The waiting game :(

The money you spending on bits, save that so you can get the car quicker?
  12. opulent

there beautiful xthumbup
  13. opulent

Front stick on plate, who does them??

Got mine from ChrisCC. top product,!
  14. opulent

Really need to do this to mine, start button and fog light button!
  15. opulent

Thanks. They are painted a fiat colour. The code is 750