Recent content by rick c

1. R

Anyone here owned an S2000?

Yeah thanks guys I will :) Having said that I never test drove a DC5 before I bought this!
  2. R

That doesn't bother me to be honest I don't like to modify cars (bar a nice exhaust maybe) and though the DC5 is hugely practical with boot space and all its not like I couldn't get by without it.
  3. R

Well that sounds encouraging, thanks! :) Well the DC5 only has 18k miles on it (!) at the moment and part of the reason for selling is to release some funds to pay off a few things. Could buy just a higher mileage DC5 but I figure if I'm changing the car anyway I may as well go for something...
  4. R

Good find!
  5. R

But is that just because its been tested on 100 ron fuel vs 95 ron here?
  6. R

Good stuff I'll arrange some test drives then :) This may be a stupid question but I expect the JDM S2000 and the UK spec S2000 are the same?
  7. R

Does anyone know how it might compare to an RX8 in terms of outright acceleration and track handling? I've done a few laps at the ring in an RX8 and loved it! I suppose those are the main things I'd find difficult to discover without actually owning an S2.
  8. R

To be totally honest I wouldn't mind something a little more refined... most of the roads near me are littered with pot holes and speed bumps which the Teg just isn't built for. Besides I don't expect I'd own it for more than a year or so...
  9. R

Looks like I'll be selling the Teg... for an S2000 :green: I'm starting to get itchy feet and fancy a change, and I might take the opportunity to free up a bit of cash also by selling the Teg and picking up an early (01) S2000. I'll be sad to see the Teg go (although I'm not quite ready to sell...
  10. R

Clunking on left-turn but not full lock - ideas?

I get an occasional 'clunk' while driving slowly and its driving me bananas. I don't think its even related to steering, I can get it while driving in a fairly straight line as well. Its always when cold though i.e. first thing in the morning. Never after its warmed up. Taken it into honda and...
  11. R

mintex 1144

Its rarely the discs that have warped... its pad deposit. Do a few hard stops and it should sort that out.
  12. R

How to settle the rear more?

To be honest I haven't found it to be a massive problem but I have noticed on occasion the back letting go even on a trailing throttle, which I'm just not used to. Don't think my tyres were 'cold' but maybe not optimum. I don't really want to go changing the suspension setup, so something simple...
  13. R

Eagle F1's Asymmetric
  14. R

Great, thanks for clearing that up for me :) I'll try that setup in future then
  15. R

Sorry I must have got my wires crossed... I'm sure I use 30psi all round. So would using say 26psi in the back settle the rear more?