Recent content by rob_sri

1. rob_sri

Noisy Pedals

Mine did it.. Crawl into the footwell and look up at the firewall.. depress the pedal and look for the rod that goes in and out of the hole in the firewall connected to the master cylinder.. coat this in grease, (spray grease may be easier) Depress pedal 3/4 times, regrease, repeat Voila no...
  2. rob_sri

DC5 Recaros vs girlfriend ..

Bloody hope not [emoji23] she‘s definitely going in the boot now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. rob_sri

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] she‘s going in the boot.. problem solved Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. rob_sri

Haha she‘s okay like that and drives her little 1.4 polo like she stole it but so far she is not a big DC5 fan [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. rob_sri

Cheers mate :) I get what you mean will see if I can find something similar Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. rob_sri

Mines doing squats and it‘s getting bigger [emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. rob_sri

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that would go down like a lead balloon! I changed from a 330D to the DC5 so I think she‘s been spoilt and misses the heated leather lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. rob_sri

Thanks :) il have a look at them! I do love the DC5 recaros but they are narrow so I can get what she‘s saying Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. rob_sri

Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking... odd request but could you take a pic of how you‘ve done it.. thinking I might be able to get something made up out of foam and recaro seat fabric I haven‘t had it long and unfortunately it‘s rained every day I‘ve had it! And when it hasn‘t rained...
  10. rob_sri

Hi all Just bought myself a DC5 and new to ownership and so far I love it The Mrs however.. not so much! Just noticed another thread ongoing about the seatbelt plastics so thought I‘d ask.. Her main complaint is the seats being too snug around the hips She‘s quite slim but has wide hips...