Recent content by Roog91

1. Roog91

Roog91 introducing himself

Ohh Nice so you are dutch to?? The ek3 is fine for now, i realy want a dc5 and I'm sure i will not regred it later. The ek3 has got a full service oil, filters, and the waterpump and the timing belt had been changed. For now it is a cheap and Nice car to drive. Hopefully i van save some extra...
  2. Roog91

There she is in the garage, ready for some fresh rubber on her feet. doing service on your own car is much more fun when you are with friends... the dc2 at the back belongs to a friend of mine. i first needed to check the car. later this week i wil order some more parts for further service.
  3. Roog91

My very first picture of the EK3, what a stunner!! xthumbup remember its just a daily and my first car, The little honda civic '99 has a 1,5 vtec-e engine, Airco, elec windows, radio cd, removeble towhook, its had only covert 118k km (73k miles).
  4. Roog91

A Update on my threat. Sinds last saturday i am a owner of a Honda civic 1,5 vtec e EK3 ( my very first car) i bought the ek3 because i needed a car to go towards work and a dc5 is to expensive for now. with a ek3 i can save money so i can buy a dc5 some day. ill will upload some pics of the car...
  5. Roog91

Where can i find a good ground wire kit for a k20a2 engine??

Thanks for the tip!! Any one else? I would like to make a small list of kits, so he can compare them.
  6. Roog91

This is what i found on the site of buddyclub.... Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser II's main function is to make the vehicle stable voltage, even if the alternator load increases. With the Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser II, vehicles are still able to supply a stable voltage electrical...
  7. Roog91

Hi there, My mate is looking for a nice long and good ground wire kit for his FL ep3 type-r. He has seen a red kit (like the one on the pic) on a dc5 before but he is struggeling to find that one on the web. What type of ground kit do you guys recommend/use?? and where can he purchase one?
  8. Roog91

New DC5 driver in holland :)

Ejj Raymond, welcome. Its sad that you sold your nice looking ep3, but you made a right choice to get yourself a dc5 ;-) Oke I must comfess i'am just a bit jalous that you got a dc5 even more early than me, till that time I will just drool over your car haha. Take care of her, but I bet you...
  9. Roog91

DC5 basic buyers guide

Thanks for this helpfull topic. Lots of info that can be used in the future. massive thanks.
  10. Roog91

This is me sitting in the Tegg of Vtequila, so maybe you will able to spot me on japfest on the dc5 stand. iám so glad I fit in a dc5 because i'm 195cm tall.
  11. Roog91

12. Roog91

13. Roog91

Attempt to post photo with photobucket, test test
  14. Roog91

Thank you for the compliment. Davidpingu, I hope ill be able to upload some pics later on. when i know how its has to be done. Well i'm just suprised as well to see how massive de following is in the UK. For you guys it is a lot easyer to import some cars from japan because they also have rhd...