Recent content by Saggy Ostrich

1. Saggy Ostrich

AEM V2 not loud enough?

Hi guys, Recently fitted an AEM V2 induction kit, but to me doesn't seem loud enough. I had a K&N typhoon on my EP3 before I got the Teg and the induction noise was so loud especially on VTEC which I really enjoyed. The AEM seems very similar in design and placement so was expecting similar...
  2. Saggy Ostrich

Cold Air Feed

Yeah that's the one, okay cheers will have a look online.
  3. Saggy Ostrich

Cold Air Feed

Oh no maybe I am getting the versions mixed up, mine is the short ram version.
  4. Saggy Ostrich

Cold Air Feed

Hi guys, I recently bought an AEM V2 and I was thinking about running a cold air feed to it. There is a bit of piping from the original so was thinking about just extending that with some piping. What would be the best material to buy and has anyone done this already that has pictures etc? Thanks.
  5. Saggy Ostrich

Will these fit?

So I've been an idiot and just assumed my current tyres are 215 but checked this morning and they're 225 lol so all good!
  6. Saggy Ostrich

Will these fit?

That doesn't sound great lol.
  7. Saggy Ostrich

Will these fit?

Will it be OK to run 215 tyres though? I have brand new 215 size tyres that I will be putting on the new wheels so don't want to change tyres again so soon.
  8. Saggy Ostrich

Will these fit?

Would a 225 tyre be better? When my tyres need changing maybe I'll look at that.
  9. Saggy Ostrich

Will these fit?

Great thanks mate, not super low only on Mugen Showa. Was worried the 215 tyre would be stretched.
  10. Saggy Ostrich

Will these fit?

Looking at getting a set of Rota Fighters and seen some that are 17x8 ET48 and will be on 215/45/17 tyres. Will these fit okay?
  11. Saggy Ostrich

(Soon to be) New Owner

Yes indeed, lovely chap he is! He on this forum??
  12. Saggy Ostrich

(Soon to be) New Owner

Here we go! Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  13. Saggy Ostrich

Wheel Spacers

What rear diffuser is that?
  14. Saggy Ostrich

Wheel Spacers

15mm Eibach all round it is then - thanks guys!
  15. Saggy Ostrich

(Soon to be) New Owner

No I haven't got Tapatalk, I'll have a look at that.