Recent content by samwelltrademarked

1. S

Was there some thing going on today?

Ill be back..... I can't put my finger on it but there really isn't another car like the dc5. The reliability/looks/exclusivity/feel of it is unmatched in my opinion.... It's sounds cheesy But it's the only car I've ever driven that felt like it had a personality or soul....
  2. S

HA! As if.... Must of missed you! I take the missus on the coast road as its like memory lane for me... Plus know them roads like the back of my hand..... Pass the golf ball satellite etc Went to take my last few shots on cromer cliffs at sunset..... Have to sell :-( Need some more money for...
  3. S

I got as far as cromer, but wasn't as far south as mundesley.... Still only passed one dc5 to this day three years later!
  4. S

Show your front lip

Yeah, that's taken about a day after.... It amazing how white champ white is without the oxidation
  5. S

Would these wheels work?

The oem wheels are et60 at 17x7... And to fill the arches, the general consensus is you can add 20/25mm ish max.... So an et45 offset would push them out 15mm etc etc.... Only problem is that offsets going down in size doesn't necessarily mean you'll clear suspension or brake components...
  6. S

Show your front lip

Mugen replica (through respirit)
  7. S

"Dash Dodger" Roll Cages

As far as bolts, as long as they're high tensile strength bolts (fke or unbreako) they ain't breaking... So I wouldn't worry about the bolt being the weak part, As far as constructual strength within the cage, I really can't comment as I'm not sure.
  8. S

£19k Pistonheads DC5 HKS demo

But all rsx's had sunroofs didn't they.... So rsx dials to match the engine?.... Good spot though... +1 usdm points to you sir lol
  9. S

£19k Pistonheads DC5 HKS demo

I was going to say the same evo... Rhd rsx? Not happening (plus no sunroof) . It's obviously a type R..... With a swapped out engine... K20a3 were lower compression weren't they? Meaning more suitable for the turbo?
  10. S

Carnuba Wax over CPC paint sealant?

It probably means that at some showroom/dealership it had a paint sealant put on and that "in their eyes" wax wouldn't be required for 12months or so..... Meaning it was protected. Sealant does last longer than wax and is preferred in winter months... But in my opinion, I'd wash, clay and...
  11. S

Rep anodised dipsticks

Certain people including myself realise dc5's are becoming more and more common.... Individuality is what makes each of us.... Expressing yourself through colour/design/themes/kits/lips shows a bit of yourself in the car, sorry to go on.... And I dont mean to sound corny, but wouldn't it be...
  12. S

Rep anodised dipsticks

Could you not use that plastispray stuff? Would look awesome paired with your rocker.... Shame about these as I'd already bought a k tuned last year... Just never got around to fitting my bay bling
  13. S

To the jrsc'd owners

If it really is a chore with a file... And there's a sufficient amount to take down.... Grind it? I'm sure there's something available size wise with a lower profile head if you measure it up? I'm not really up on how that bolt sits etc as I don't have a whine in my car other than the...
  14. S

How do you remove side decal residue!

I'm with Rom... Toffee wheels are top banana! (pun intended lol) my old ek had stubborn glue that nothing would shift for well over a year.... A lad I bought some bomex mirrors off recommended a toffee wheel and gave me half of one..... It's hard work, but it'll shift anything with enough elbow...
  15. S

electric windows auto

What they said ^^^^^ Usually happens when battery is disconnected....