2. S

Clunking noise when I turn

Ok il have a look into that too thanks
  3. S

Il give that a look mate cheers
  4. S

I do have a chart from when I bought it for a four wheel alignment not to long ago it's worth checking but I would be suprised if it was that cheers buddy
  5. S

I haven't had any alignment done since Iv had it
  6. S

Bad wheelspin and loose steering wheel-alignment?

Mine was also set up with dc2 settings and drove amazing best handling car I had ever owned my new one is just lowered on springs still isn't bad though
  7. S

Hey guys noticed a random noise the last few days when I stop and pull out of a junction turning left my dc5 makes a weird clunking grinding noise it's definitely not the brakes could it be driveshaft or balljoint ? Doesn't so it when driving just after I pull out turning left
  8. S

Gearbox feels loose as hell

If it helps it only took the guy 30 minutes to remove and 30 minutes to put back together he said it was a little box that selects the gear one of the pinch bolts had worn out hopefully this will help some of you guys that have had the same problem he didn't take the gearbox out either hope...
  9. S

It was on the control module so I was told by the guy at the gearbox centre feels awsome now
  10. S

All fixed I thought I'd post on here to tell you guys what it was it was a pinch bolt on the control module now the gearbox is tight and goes I to second lovely the pinch bolt had worn out happy days £80 fix yay maybe worth ppl checking there's
  11. S

Valve clearences (need done)

Dude I no someone who will do it for you give me a bell
  12. S

Decat O2 sensor fault

Sounds good enough to me il have to order one in the next couple of days my fuel is shocking right now might be to do with the decat aswell though cheers guys
  13. S

Decat O2 sensor fault

Do you guys think it's worth goin for oem from honda or getting a cheaper one if it will save me money then brilliant but I want to make sure it will do the right job like the oem ?
  14. S

Decat O2 sensor fault

I wasn't sure if the extender had to be on the primary O2 sensor and il be getting a new primary obviously as the primary O2 sensor is broke hopefully it should clear the error code then
  15. S

Decat O2 sensor fault

Hi ther I have just recently bought my dc5 it has the O2 sensor fault I think it's p1166 the guy was saying who I bought it from it was on before the decat was fitted so he said I will just have to buy the O2 sensor but here is my query as far as I'm aware isn't p1166 or whatever the code is the...