Recent content by SmudgerByName

1. SmudgerByName

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Just a mate with a GT86. Nothing fancy lol let me know what your plans are. Might sort a meeting point on route. Where you heading from?
  2. SmudgerByName

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

I'm aiming to leave Birmingham about 6:30-7 hopefully beat the Ques on the way in. If it is like the Ford shows I used to go to its a nightmare
  3. SmudgerByName

Oops... Something isn't right

Did you go in the DC5? If so, can I ask what set up you got done?? Called them earlier and they were struggling to locate anything for a DC5
  4. SmudgerByName

Thats the plan today when I finish work then tomorrow morning I'm heading over to A Line in Dudley to get it sorted properly
  5. SmudgerByName

Cheers guys. I'll have a look
  6. SmudgerByName

So on Monday I was able to get the car sorted for its MOT and I decided to spend Sunday getting it ready. Putting the number plate back etc etc I also decided to fit some Yellowspeed coilovers I was able to pick up at a really good price and take off the Buddyclub coilovers I had in originally...
  7. SmudgerByName

Number plate size

Bike front plate on mine. Sits perfect in the OEM plate surround
  8. SmudgerByName

been on track at shows like this before and it is literally a free for all. Last one ended up with a Mk7 Fiesta ST getting T Boned by a Focus RS Track Car
  9. SmudgerByName

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

Daily Driven here, Fuck the neighbours with my 5am starts. I have fitted a silencer to the N1 system mostly for the Mrs and track limits. Stripped out. 2 seats and still a daily driver. Then again before the DC5 I used to daily a Sierra Cosworth
  10. SmudgerByName

I couldn't agree more. All these GTRs kitted on cheap airkits and dropped just doesn't make sense at all.
  11. SmudgerByName

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/12/life-on-air-cody-miles-championship-winning-sti/ This ^ is the only time I actually think Airride works. Love the idea of a performance set-up on the DC
  12. SmudgerByName

I wasn't planning on attending this show due to last year I went to Ford Fair (recently taken over by Kelsey) and it was ruined. Overpriced and Underwhelmed. But seeing as I haven't been to this one yet I'll make the trip to show my face...
  13. SmudgerByName

Right feel like I could put my 2 pence in here.... As some of you may know the DC5 is my first venture into a Jap car having spent quite literally my entire car life around Fords. This argument about various cars on stand came up year after year at what is the equivalent of JAE, Ford Fair. A...
  14. SmudgerByName

Intakes that don't need the scuttle modifying?

My car came with the Js system and I can't imagine it with anything else... Would just seem too small. Helps that it is carbon as well :p