Recent content by solid-fabrications

1. S

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

No the systems are very different on the ep3 and dc5. No chance of there being a mix up. I have a picture of the exact system on my car before I send it out. Also because it was a specific order of slight angle there is definitely no chance of a mix up. I make each system by hand so quite...
  2. S

Ok no problems. I'm always here to help if you need. As I said it's a passion of mine and I spent hours upon hours hand making each part so it's really heartbreaking to find out it's not sitting right. Keep me updated and if I can be of help just give me a message on Facebook. It's the easiest...
  3. S

Hi midnight This is what I do and I will aim to help everyone as much as I can. I tell you what I can do. When I get back I will send a couple flanges to you. This will allow you to space the exhaust out some more and should help with the fitment. Regards Alan
  4. S

Hi, Was this exhaust for jennii by any chance? If so I put extra angle on the back box as requested so it could have exaggerated the way it sits if it isn't quite bang on. The reason I make every exhaust on my car is so that it fits perfectly before it goes out. I'm away on holiday for 3...
  5. S

Having another read of the original post if the middle silencer is touching the chassis then it hasn't been fitted correctly. This would cause the back box angle to be out of line.
  6. S

Hi, First time I have been on the forum in a while but a member directed me to this thread. Every exhaust is made on my personal car to ensure perfect fitment. Now the only thing I can't account for is what you have on your car. Different rubbers and different fitting manifold. Sometimes...
  7. S

solid fab full system

Awesome! Nice to know it all works great. Love having a system with no drone whilst still giving great performance. Thanks again
  8. S

Rotrex C30-94 Charger - Exhaust & Manifold etc. Options

Yes do everything for the dc5 off the shelf nowadays.
  9. S

TDI 3" exhaust

They are £550 + delivery (£20) and i don't need your car.
  10. S

TDI 3" exhaust

I should have some graphs soon from a customer. He had the car mapped at TDI north on Wednesday. So he made 305hp on his k24 n/a build and with just swapping the manifold and retune, he was able to gain an additional 9hp peak and power everywhere else. This is compared to a today manifold...
  11. S

TDI 3" exhaust

Yes just give me a message on facebook or email. I can do any tip you like really. Except that mugen one which is a bit unique.
  12. S

Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

There really is no need to do things like that. Just get a manifold that fits.
  13. S

MOT fail - Cracked OEM flexi pipe. Parts exploded dia?

Gl. Hope it comes out OK. Sometimes I have to get creative with them.
  14. S

MOT fail - Cracked OEM flexi pipe. Parts exploded dia?

The flexi on the d 5 downpipe is a major pain tbh. Your best bet is to remove the whole lot and get it fixed on the bench. A normal welder might find it quite tricky. I would guess around 2-3hours for the job depending on if the manifold plays ball or not. They sometimes don't like coming...
  15. S

Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

I have had to modify a few of these because they just don't fit. I have stopped modifying these cos they arent very good quality.