Recent content by steveitr

1. S

fifa 13 xbox online code

Does anybody have a code they arent going to be using? Just got a 360 and all the games are complete apart from FIFA which is typical because its the game i play the most!
  2. S

Feel like crying... Commute may force sale :(

Yeh i would get a 320d mate, lets face it 2 to 3 hours in a peugeot isnt going to be fun! DC5 are an awesome car but personally 2 to 3 hour drive a day would do my head in
  3. S

DC5 Viewings in lancashire

Check out the for sale section, personally i wouldnt bother with the one in derby, the kit is horrendous and could be hiding unknown nasties underneath, place a wanted ad in the wanted section, few good ones for sale in the for sale section at the minute too, car sales are extremley slow at the...
  4. S

Swirl marks....

Wont need a respray mate, as above machine polish and/or detail will sort it :wink:
  5. S

what do you think of this?

There are quite a few with no jap history, wouldnt let it worry me as long as its got full history since being in the country The txt thing will prob be ok, i have it through work so i dont pay :wink:
  6. S

And the owner will tell you it isnt as he did to me before i hpi'd it
  7. S

Been cat d mate
  8. S

Anybody know this dc5? Looks a bit rough

Cat D not a good repair going by the pics either
  9. S

How much of a selling point are the Recaro's

I would keep them mate, i know if i was personally l;ooking at a DC5 and it did not have recaros it would put me off, also some people may think its had accident/flood damage if they are not available.
  10. S

Astra VXR

Good idea mate, you wont regret it :wink:
  11. S

front number plate positions:

I had a sticky like the black one at the top on mine, but when i get another DC5 i would like to have it stuck to the side i think that looks different and makes the car stand out even more 8)
  12. S

Astra VXR

Im really not a fan of these cars, never driven one but ones ive seen really dont seem that quick, DC5 k-pro'd will be quicker imo, alot lighter and much better set up. An at the end of the day its a vauxhall! Just doesn't sound good does it :lol: :lol:
  13. S

Anyone know of this DC5 - SN04 ***

Dont know the car but i know is at harper and hebson up the road from me, think it needs a bit spending on bodywork, front splitter cracked, alloys need refurb and has fog light integrated into rear bumper which imo looks awful :oops: Should be able to get it cheap they have had it for a while...
  14. S

STOLEN - HS51XDL - WHITE DC5 Friday 29th 20:00

There really are some evil people in this world, the main thing is your ok mate, the car can be replaced you can't! Hope you get it back and the theivin scum get put behind bars
  15. S

Parcel shelf has arrive.....

Neither did mine, must be something to do with rear wiper? mine did not have rear wiper