Recent content by TypeRKid

1. TypeRKid

My Second DC5

Hi Dev it was good meeting you on the weekend. I am sadly missing the car but its my loss and your gain :) You have purchased something special mate. I dont think you'll need to do much as I think most of the things I have done :) remember if you do sell it again one day let me know I might be...
  2. TypeRKid

Problem trying to find my car on insurance websites

But what happens if you dont insure the DC5 in the BD,BL areas etc...?? What should forum members do then?? :?
  3. TypeRKid

most powerfull na car on here ??

Hi Paul, These Buddyclub N+ Cams are excellent in my opinion! They are very smooth like normal cams except they are more aggressive when in vtec mode. With all the mods now and with these cams the car is sooooo responsive i dont even have to drop down a gear anymore to have instant power as...
  4. TypeRKid

most powerfull na car on here ??

BC Engine Builds: BUDDYCLUB TA2009-305bhp 212.6ft/lb after a bit of tweeking. still more to come in the midrange.(still on a single plenum). New 2009 engine,BC-ST2 cams with altered timing,BC Vernier pullies, BC Titanium caps,BC valve springs,BC Modified head,BC header,spec3 pro...
  5. TypeRKid

Fitting cams etc or 5psi Jackson Racing Supercharger

Mark @ Unit 8 did the mapping. You can see him concentrating on the laptop in the pics :)
  6. TypeRKid

Fitting cams etc or 5psi Jackson Racing Supercharger

Finally have a bit of time to update this thread as some of you know ive had the cams fitted :) Sorry its taken soooo long but ive just been real busy due to work. Ive put some pictures up of the engine build all done by UNIT 8. Really happy and impressed with the amount of power available now...
  7. TypeRKid

Thanks to Paul and all at Buddyclub... :-)

That's very good figures mate, i know how you feel with the extra power on the car and driveability throughout the gears as i only had mine down last month (by Unit8) with alot of very similar mods to what you've got and i got 272bhp & 174lbft of torque and also dynoed on the same rolling road...
  8. TypeRKid

Spoon 2-1 / rattle snake!!!

Its the resonator section (the cat bit) of the spoon 2-1 mate. Its normal to have that rattling sound as its just the air going through the resonator section of it. I quite liked it when i had it on mine as it was unique sound and different to other manifolds :)
  9. TypeRKid

Alarm for my Dc5 - Recommendations?

Go for the Clifford Concept 650 with all the extras and blackjaxx :) ive got one on my car and ive got a spare Clifford Concept 650 mk1 for sale if your interested too :lol:
  10. TypeRKid

SC or Cams?

Hi mate, After reading your thread, its basically same as what i started off in my thread viewtopic.php?t=24058 . Basically i couldnt decide which one to go for out of the two, but in the end after a long debate i went for cams as that was what honda intended to make them NA so ive gone this...
  11. TypeRKid

piaa tera

i dont rate the piaa tera ones as ive had 3 sets of them last year and everyone of them failed on me! Im using these now just as bright as the tera ones, and only £14 for the pair :) ......tera ones are just rip off!! http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/ultimate-501 ... -1684.html
  12. TypeRKid

Falken FK452

How do these tyres grip in the wet?? Im my opinion alot of the branded tyres out there will perform good in the dry but its when it comes to testing if their grippy in the wet is the big test. I use Toyo T1R all round and they are excellent (grippy) in the wet!! and are like glue in the dry...
  13. TypeRKid

Mugen Beams

£600!!!! for a pair of headlights?? now that is shocking!! :o
  14. TypeRKid

Forum member ** dc5ian **

Thanks Chalkie, all sorted now :D
  15. TypeRKid

Forum member ** dc5ian **

Does anyone here on the forum know forum member dc5ian i need to get in contact with him urgently. Ive pmd him a few times but no reply. hes from London,and he's called ian grummett.