Recent content by VENOM29

1. V

Hi all

Im on the hunt aswell for a dc5 , as i too own an FN2 :S cant believe how fast the price of fn2's are dropping and the tegs have hardly dropped in the past five years lol good luck searching , i myself am looking for somone crazy enuf for a staight swap lol
  2. V

new dc5 owner from southwest

hi mate welcome to the forum , how much if you dont mind me asking only as im hoping to use torgue gt when i get mine and would like an idea on price :)
  3. V

what importer?

hmmmmm think you guys may have twisted my arm on that one lol ....
  4. V

what importer?

hi guys , im after my 1st dc5 and id like to go through the old importing process via a reputable company , ive heard of torgue-gt and 200bhpcars and know they have a very good reputation . my question is are these companies still trading .... i heard on the dc2 forum that torgue-gt have...
  5. V

Aem V2 Long Ram Induction kit (WHY such a bad rep)

Yeah but thts the yanks they blow everything up :D
  6. V

CAI

god Dan even i knew this :roll:
  7. V

does anyone know this dc5 in Stockport

Getting the shakes for a dc5 bad now been holding back on buying a few cheap-uns .But came across this on not too far from me its dropped a grand in the past 2 months that it has been on the autotrader an now its under the 9k marks its caught my attention ....... jus needs an oem bonnet imo...
  8. V

So has anyone had water sucked up into there inlet whilst using a long arm ??
  9. V

Gruppe M

yea first thing tht comes to mind is the car or any expensive bits on it
  10. V

has anyone actually had an issue with water being sucked up ??????? a few peeps have said they have had long arm cai on for a few years with no issuse , and i myself had one on my crx for a good year and no issue obviously without driving thru a lake just wondering if anyone has...
  11. V

Am i still classed as a noob?

join the club mate , ive been looking for the past 6 months lol
  12. V

Thinking of buying this dc5 does anyone know it ?

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... &logcode=p Just wondering if anyone knows this cars or if the owners is on the forum :)
  13. V

CyRaX....looking for a DC5

were they TSW Venoms on the crx ?????? aint seen them wheels in years welcome to to site 8)
  14. V

Yay!!! Got my DC5 after waiting for over a month!

Ha ha i went from a dc2 to a yaris for good fuel economy lol but now im selling up to get a dc5 ................................ i can never stay away from a honda for too long lol
  15. V

Another DC5 hopefull :)

:shock: Tht looks like new , the carpet isnt even worn lol