Recent content by viggen

1. V

anyone know of an alternative defi gauge kit?

Thanks,they look nice
  2. V

I think the jdm dual stepper gauges by prosport are the ones to buy
  3. V

Thanks i only found there usa site,it looks like i can buy 1 gauge and hardware at a time and keep adding more when i want to.the daisychain power supply is clever,prices seem good to
  4. V

Defi Oil temp & pressure readings for DC5R

What would be considered high readings to avoid?
  5. V

Thanks,i looked at there website.looks to be around £300 for the 3 premium series gauges and hardware
  6. V

Hi does anyone know of an alternative water temp,oil temp,oil pressure gauge kit to the defi kit,as i cant justify £600.thanks
  7. V

Defi Oil temp & pressure readings for DC5R

Please can i ask where you got your defi kit from?
  8. V

Injectors question

It says they come with plugs,if not send a picture of the injector connection to this company,i got my pig tales from here http://fuelperformance.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=367_685
  9. V

K Tuned TPS, Hall Effect Version

its still under warrenty..but k tuned what me to send it to canada...so im going throught the company i brought it from first..they have offered a refund,so i will find out next week. my problems where jerky on/off throttle.dead spot at the start of the senor.had to show more than 4% min in...
  10. V

interesting that after 7 months and 4000 miles my k tuned hall effect tps has failed.very annoyed
  11. V

how loud is toda hi power cat back?

i can.but my toda is for the acccord cl7 euro r.so the box might be a different size to the dc5
  12. V

how loud is toda hi power cat back?

thanks for all your advice my toda arrived and sounds great and is quiet,and no drone,even with a supercharger.thanks to matthew at injection imports
  13. V

true....maybe costs less to produce.who knows...it is good tho
  14. V

Google k tuned hall effect tps.that will answer your question about how it works.all info is on there website
  15. V

i brouht mine from funky power cost £120