Recent content by wipdesigns

1. wipdesigns

RPM fluctuation when out of gear

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay in replying I‘ve not been very well of late. I‘ve cleaned out the iacv and the throttle body plate and surround. I‘m hoping to give it a try over the next couple of days when my health is better. I‘ll let you know most likely next week. I tried...
  2. wipdesigns

Gutted, makes me wonder what it could possibly be if you‘ve replaced the entire part not just cleaned it :(
  3. wipdesigns

PLEASE DELETE

PLEASE DELETE
  4. wipdesigns

That‘s two votes for the IACV, only happens when really warmed up at this stage, not just general commute.
  5. wipdesigns

That‘s two votes for the IACV, only happens when really warmed up at this stage, not just general commute.
  6. wipdesigns

Wheel nut size

I don‘t get this I‘ve just gone out with my 19mm that I used on all my 90s hondas and it‘s too big!? I had to try a 17mm which still feels a tad too big ? Confused? Can there be aftermarket nuts that are smaller than oem?
  7. wipdesigns

When commuting to and from work I don‘t see the issue. I went the long way home tonight to stretch it‘s legs but half way through I noticed that while driving in traffic when I eased off the accelerator the car didn‘t coast in gear smoothly until I pressed the accelerator again, you could...
  8. wipdesigns

Advan AD08 vs Bridgestone Potenza Re070

Thanks for the feedback! Put more air in the crapfish tyres and they feel slightly better but still feel like they‘re some budget tyre, very bouncy when going over bumps which is nice daily but then when you want to have a play down country lanes it holds me back. Couple more clicks on the...
  9. wipdesigns

Thanks for your feedback. I‘m leaning towards the ad08 too, didn‘t consider the 070 being heavy, they look super beefy but might not fit my setup without raising the car..
  10. wipdesigns

The issue is my experience has been slow 1.4 civic, two VTi coupe, dc2 that‘s got every mod available so anything after that is going to feel heavy and or slow to respond. I think the DC5 is a brilliant car but I‘m so used to modified cars that I can see and feel where the improvements can be...
  11. wipdesigns

Thanks so much for the reply. Yes the DC2 sounds quicker, up to 60mph but I'd be interested to see if it was actually quicker or just 'seems' quicker with all the extra mechanical noise and road/wind sounds. My DC2 is a 98 Spec with lightened flywheel, decent tyres all around, coilovers, delete...
  12. wipdesigns

Great, yes I'm the same, have had the DC2 for 6 years also, and it's incredible how it talks to you, but just wanted something a little more modern and easier to live with on a daily basis, so only decision was a DC5 really. Still need to learn the car, but it does feel slower to respond and...
  13. wipdesigns

I have MeisterR Zeta S on the DC2. Yellow Speeds on the DC5. I can approach a corner in the DC2, turn and it just turns with no hesitation, nice and solid and instant feedback, the DC5 last night i took the same corner and it semi-washed out what felt like 30 cm so i had to back off and then it...
  14. wipdesigns

Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R (215/45/17) - £95 each Bridgestone Potenza Re070 (225/45/17) - £85 each Currently, have these installed: Rear: Fulda Sport Control (215/45/17) £98 each Fronts: Nereus Sailfish NS601 (215/45/17) WTF, no info on these anywhere online? --- Did anyone have any...