Recent content by xhelen06x

1. xhelen06x

handbrake cables

hi I need both handbrake cables for my dc5, but unsure which are the right ones. can someone help me please! :( need them asap
  2. xhelen06x

Newbie girlie DC5 Owner :) xx

Yayyyy another girlie on here!! :) welcome xx
  3. xhelen06x

New tyres

ok thank you, sorry I still have lots to learn!!
  4. xhelen06x

New tyres

so the ad08r's are better then the F1s? are Michelin ones any good? also, the front are a different size to the back is that normal or has the lad before me made a mistake?!
  5. xhelen06x

New tyres

Thanks all some great help! I've got the standard dc5 alloys and 215s on the front and 217s on the back! Not driving her at the moment as I'm injured but just want to sort it ASAP. Do I need to order the F1 tyres in or will places have them there?
  6. xhelen06x

New tyres

Recommendations please? My back 2 are egging and are a different size to the front!! Need to get them changed ASAP ....
  7. xhelen06x

Detachable face or not

Thank you :) ... I have a double din already but there's a clip broke so it has to be stuck on and I can't detach it. I'm just being fussy I suppose. Do any of the cars have the original ones in still? The one I have when it starts up says Honda, is that original or can you set them to do that?
  8. xhelen06x

Detachable face or not

Looking to get a double din ASAP, loving the pioneer app one but it doesn't have a detachable face. Sounds silly but I want one that comes off! I know people have mixed thoughts, but I'm trying to figure out what is really best. Also if I go for a single din, where do I find the housing for one??
  9. xhelen06x

Finally an owner :)

Ill be calling on you if I need help!! :)
  10. xhelen06x

Just a lil bit quicker ;) ... So comfy too!
  11. xhelen06x

Yeah I can shut up now :p haha .. Will do when I get her out and about :)
  12. xhelen06x

It needs changing anyway to put my plate on :)
  13. xhelen06x

arctic blue teg now mine :) .. and a nandos on the way home, can't beat that!!
  14. xhelen06x

me again .... help :)

yeah just picked it up now! :)
  15. xhelen06x

me again .... help :)

thanks for the offer but I'm not even gonna be spending that much on it at the mo :)