Recent content by yosin

1. Y

Eibach pro series coilovers- harsh crash rear

Nope havent tried, didnt really want to touch it before getting some advice. How would I go about doing this? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. Y

Eibach pro series coilovers- harsh crash rear

Hi guys everytime I go over a speed hump or similar the back end of the car feels like it just landed after falling 50ft. Shakes up the whole rear with a loud thud and I'm almost just waiting for it everytime I go over a bump and its annoying the hell out of me. Very crashy and stiff everytime...
  3. Y

Modulo Trim

These are on mine - facelift if there any difference Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  4. Y

Modulo Trim

I have the full set buts mine isn't silver. It's more of a grey brown wooden effect.
  5. Y

Spoon n1 cat back idling 1000/1100

Ok thanks guys I'll strip out the iacv and give that a good clean and see how it goes Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  6. Y

Spoon n1 cat back idling 1000/1100

Anybody has spoon n1 and idles at this? Currently have aem and just spoon n1 cat back. After 10 min driving I thought the idling would sort it self but still idling around 1000 1100 Is this normal? I've had 3" in past along with exhaust manifold and the idling has been sitting around 900...
  7. Y

Facelift factory alarm and immobliser and insurance

Sky insurance never asked me before either. Brentacre asked me for my pfl which i did have and sent off to them. But facelift I thought they would accept as it is from factory as with any other car on the road. I did tell them i have the car manual for them to go through and that it would be...
  8. Y

That is what i thought. They said because it's import it needs a aftermarket security system fitted Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  9. Y

Brentacre are asking me for alarm certificate to cover for theft. Is the factory fitted not sufficient? Anybody else have same issue?
  10. Y

DC5 climair wind deflectors.

okay thanks ill give that a try tomorrow. any chance of a picture of yours of how it sits on that part?
  11. Y

I went for the dark smoke colour
  12. Y

thanks muffinman. I assumed the front bottom part didn't suppose to go into the door as it said in the instructions but I couldn't put it anywhere else which made me think this is why it's not going up.
  13. Y

thanks. having trouble with it with the window not going and not sure if this is the right how the front part sits.
  14. Y

does the wind deflectors require sticky tape to stick on? my set has come through this week and haven't put them on yet.
  15. Y

thank you andrewv4👍