Search results

1. M

Exhaust note from Japan

Hi morin-san, Is it really true that it may be harmful for the engine? Now that is something I didn't know. Thanks for the info :wink: Regards Li
  2. M

Mugen or F-Con S

Jason F-con s is made buy HKS I think, and is available in the UK for some cars not sure which. thou. Matt - Type R
  3. M

Mugen or F-Con S

For track work use 15" rims as it helps the gearing. I would have a programable ECU over the Mugen everytime, you need to be able to change the map, espeacily if you are going for Cams, etc, and the K20a can rev safely to 8900, so 8500 seems a little low. What fuel do you get in Malaysia...
  4. M

Mugen or F-Con S

The Mugen ECU is very impressive. It gives you the feeling of high cams, it pulls gradually from 5300 all the way till 8500, very much powerful than the original. U will feel the difference straight away, its like modifying turbo cars. U will feel that everything in your car is calibrated...
  5. M

Mugen or F-Con S

Lucky guy running the Mugen ECU, I don't believe anyone in the UK is running a Mugen or Spoon ECU at the moment let alone a F-Con S... What are your thoughts on the Mugen chip ?? Did you notice any gains at all? did you have the car on the Rolling Road... Maybe you could write a quick...
  6. M

Mugen or F-Con S

Hi people, I am currently using Mugen ECU now in my DC5 but though of changing it. Will it be better if I change to a programmable one? I was thinking that because the Mugen one is pre set to suit some modifications and the weather in Japan is different from the weather in Malaysia which is...
  7. M

Headunit panel on DC5

All Ordered by a friendly chap called Zeff :wink: Thanks Andre Unnamed Warrior
  8. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Hi Mark Here is a number to call. 001(US) (281)-589-0600, ask for Parts Department. That dealer is in Houston, Texas - named 'John Eagle Acura'. I don't know the part number, but they will sort it out easily as you describe what you want! I have no idea if they will do export (shipping to...
  9. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Great that is what I need... Andie where can I get it from? Please email me all the details so I can order one asap Thanks UW aka mark email me at work mate Unnamed Warrior
  10. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Hi Andre Thanks for this great information. I had got as far as most of the steps to remove the head unit by myself but the picture showing the upper top left and right securing clips was very useful to see. I hate leavering plastic with a screwdriver because of fear of marking it. The picture...
  11. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Hi jonster Unfortunately, I forgot to take some pictures behind the stereo headunit. But you can take a look at http://performance.clubrsx.com/headunit.html. The hardest bit is shown on the picture, you need to remove both the lower screws with a flexible extension screwdriver. I bought my...
  12. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Hi Guys, I haven't checked the forum for a week or so. It's good to see a few more posts. This thread interests me because I starting pulling my dash apart on Saturday to try and see what's behind the double height head unit. I'm always nervous doing this sort of thing because I don't know how...
  13. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Andre, Thats a very neat solution to the problem if replacing the double din. I've got a double din at the moment but looking to move to a single din as the expander for the radio on the current unit is naff and that solution is a good one.. Is there enough space in the pocket below to...
  14. M

Headunit panel on DC5

Hi all, Some of the DC5 owners might find their cars come with a non-detachable face double-din stereo head unit from Japan. If you are replacing it with a single-din headunit, then you will leave a big gap in the lower deck of the headunit panel. So, I ordered a 2002 RSX non Type-S pocket for...
  15. M

Exhaust note from Japan

Hi Li, It is true that the sub-silencer can make a muffler silent, but it is also true that sub-silencer may be harmful to the engine, particulaly in the high-cam area. Have a nice car life! :wink: morin01r
  16. M

Exhaust note from Japan

Hello morin-san, Sorry to hear you removed the muffler. Was it too loud even with the sub-silencer? As I use one when I need make my Spoon N1 more silent. Li.
  17. M

Exhaust note from Japan

Hi Li, thank you for visiting to my web site. I removed the muffler recently in order to drive my car silently. morin01R
  18. M

Exhaust note from Japan

Very nice Morin-san, the sound of the Top Fuel Power Muffler is 8) Li
  19. M

Exhaust note from Japan

Hi there! I'm a DC5R driver in Japan and recently created a site about DC5R. http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity/2539/indexe.html Though most part of it is under construction, you can hear some sounds of DC5R. I will be happy if you find it interesting. Morino1R
  20. M

Introducing you to www.clubrsx.com

Hey people...i don't know if any of you may have noticed, but www.clubrsx.com has many more Integra fans such as yourselves in there. come visit us...i'm from Australia. Tofu