Search results

1. B

Sticky clutch operation following high speed motorway run

My clutch feels perfect except when I come off a motorway after about 15 miles or more and then go on to normal roads. Its as if the car had a cable clutch with a knackered cable liner so when then clutch is being released the cable is snagging. It goes after about 5 miles or so. My...
  2. B

How many DC5's are there in the UK?

How many DC5's are there in the UK? My local import dealer reckons there are only about 25 but thats obviously bull. So how many are there? Does anyone know how to find out? There are about 5 near where I live that I have seen (about 50 mile radius). Dave
  3. B

0-60 time

Has anybody got any idea of this as the web site doesn't state it? Personally timed readings don't really count for much due to speedo errors and reaction times, road conditions etc. but does anybody know the manufacturer's stated time? Dave
  4. B

Torque steer

My car pulls right when the power is going down. Is this normal. My last car was rear wheel drive and had none of this and I was expecting a certain amount of wriggling under power but not pulling to one side. Is there something that can be adjusted. The cars has only 3200 miles on it and is...
  5. B

Dashboard lights

When I put the headlights on the dashboard lights go very dim so that I can hardly see the controls unless its pitch black outside. Most cars have a dimmer somewhere for this type of thing but I'm beggered if I can find one. Anybody know the answer?