Search results

1. S

Vtec point

what is the cheapest way i can lower the vtec point without having to add loads of mods? im planning on lowering the point but thats it.
  2. S

does age make a difference?

Do you think a more expensive newer car is a better buy than an older model BUT they both have the same mileage? when your buying do you go off condtion only or age as well?
  3. S

chassis numbers can you help?

Hi ive been looking at a DC5 and asked for the chassis number and was given DC5-2300** this doesnt seem right i thought they all started with JHMDC and should have 17 numbers in it? also its got a private plate on it but when i HPI'd it it came up as a DC2!!!??? what do your chassis numbers...
  4. S

does anyone know these or this car?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... &logcode=p
  5. S

2005YM+ DC5?

I don't seem to be able to find any cars younger than 2005 for sale is it because of the Road Tax?
  6. S

A friend in need!

Hi my friend has just bought a Blue 03 Dc5, however the drivers seat has a fag burn on it, He knows a repairer but not where we can get the blue material any ideas? Many Thanks Paul :xhelp:
  7. S

im looking for help?

Hi, ive wandered off the civic site, can some one help me one some questions about the DC5? will honda service it ok or do they moan(or does it depend on the dealer) does it need to run on 98RON? if i got one and just used 95 what would happen is it much more expensive to insure? and...
  8. S

questions

Hi im a visitor from www.civictype-r.co.uk if you guys could help answer some questions id appreciate it. :wink: i fancy swapping my CTR for a DC5 but was wondering if i do get one do i have to run it on 98 RON? if not do i have to get it changed somehow and how much am i looking at? is...