Search results

1. D

BTCC Media day

A few pics from BTCC media day @ Brands Hatch yesterday. The set up is a work of art and a testiment to the TD engineers. Check the Penske racing shocks, custom made, very best money can buy. These DC5's will fly this year. Watch out Seat and VX.
  2. D

Meeting with Mugen Japan

This weekend in London. Wish us luck :D
  3. D

New web site

GTC finally has a new and improved, well over due, nice shiny web site. Still not quite finished, a few things need changing, a few bugs and loads of parts need to be added... including official Mugen parts from Mugen Japan (not grey), Top Fuel goodies, Jackson racing etc.. Need to buy ALOT of...
  4. D

2005 DC5 plates

Quite a few cool combo's with new 55 reg :D DC5 5 ace DC5 5 RRR DC5 SEXY http://www.newreg.com/home/search/searc ... h+Now.y=20
  5. D

Team Dynamics DC5 kit

Hi guys, Just gaining of interest the possibility of the new Team Dynamics DC5 wide kit becoming available for release. I know generally most prefer the look of a standard DC5, but if there's enough interest we could get the TD kit available... including the wing which forms part of the kit...
  6. D

GTC and T666YR @ BTCC Media day

7. D

TD DC5 SHAKE DOWN @ SILVERSTONE

pics @ http://www.crash.net/uk/en/news_vie...d=10&nid=106404 Ben
  8. D

GR MOTOR SPORT DC5 @ MACAU GP DRIVEN BY RICHARD MEINS

GR MOTOR SPORT DC5 @ MACAU GP DRIVEN BY RICHARD MEINS Ben
  9. D

DC5 will race in BTCC 2005

Good news that a Honda Integra DC5 Type-R will be racing in BTCC for Team Dynamics next year sponsored by us. Driven by Matt Neal. i'll keep updates on the DC5's build progress and pics. :) Hope Everyone has a happy and safe Xmas & New year
  10. D

changing to 5th gear - the end

ok i'd just like to 100% put this one to bed as i havn't seen the last thread for a while before getting locked... The DC5 in question is now going to be purched by GR motorsport. The car is going to be raced in the 2005 Macau Grand Prix and sponsored by us as well as others. Team manager Paul...
  11. D

GT-C.com Suppliers of Quality DC5's

8 on the way including 2 Mugen kitted, 1 C West kitted, 1 rare Auto tiptronic Type IS.... Ings DC5 kits and carbon fibre bonnet suppliers.
  12. D

Greetings

Hi there, First post & a friendly hello. My names Ben, very big DC5 fan and importer. Great site you guys have going here :D Cheers