Search results

1. N

Who's getting one?

Hi guys, just wondering how many people are considering purchasing the new Integra Type-R? www.honda.co.jp/INTEGRA/photo_r/index.html
  2. N

Annoying noise.

My car has developed an irritating rattle/vibration type of noise between 5000 and 6000 rpm. Its sounds like the noise you get from a loose heat shield vibrating against something else. It does it when the car is stationary and also when moving. I have managed to isolate the sound to the driver...
  3. N

Dashboard removal

Have annoying rattle from behind dashboard at 5000rpm and need to take the dashboard out to find it. Have got most of the screws and bolts out of it but still can't lift it out. Has anyone got a guide fo dashboard removal or an exploded diagram showing where all the screws are that hold it in...
  4. N

Geometry settings?

Does anyone know what the recomended Honda suspension geometry settings for DC5 are please?
  5. N

How many?

Does anyone know roughly how many DC5 ITR's Honda has built and how many are built per year?
  6. N

3 weeks and counting!

Wahoo its gonna be here on the 23rd!
  7. N

On the way!

Hi guys I have just bought a black 2001 DC5 Type-R which will hopefully land in the UK in 6 weeks. I'm importing it myself as I did with my previous GTR33 and EK9. I'm interested to know what sort of money everyone is paying for their DC5's? By the time it's on the road mine will have cost me...
  8. N

HKS Induction?

Hi guys, have any of you fitted a HKS Super Power Flow intake kit to your cars? If so could you give me some feed back on what you think of them and if you get much gains out of them?
  9. N

HID removal.

Hi guys, just bought DC5 which I'm shipping over from Japan. Need some info regarding the removal of the HID lamps for the SVA. Last car I imported was EK9 Type-R which I didn't have to worry about HID's on. I understand that the car will pass the SVA if I remove them but does this mean...