Search results

1. S

Cracked Windscreen!

My windscreen is donning a 2p sized 'shattered' crack this evening!!! I got it on the motorway. It obviously cant stay this way. Has anyone else needed to replace the 'screen? Will I have any issues? I understand that the side trim running each side may need to be replaced. TIA,
  2. S

How much gearbox oil?

Guys, How much gearbox oil is needed to do a change? TIA!
  3. S

Apexi V-AFC I compatibility with i-VTEC?

Does any know if an Apexi VAFC-I is compatible with the DC5 K20a? I've heard mixed reports with it working and not working with i-VTECs. I know the VAFC II works. I've got my hands on one for free :D ! If I were to install it, would I have full functionality of everything but the VTEC...
  4. S

Opinions on Koni shocks and Eibach springs

Guys, Im thinking of changing my suspension setup - its stock at the moment and I'm continually being ridiculed for my DC5s monster truck looks. Im thinking of running with Koni shocks and Eibach springs. I know a couple of you guys (well... Franz and UW) are running the TEIN HAs, but I cant...
  5. S

Scumbags!

Guys, I've had my DC5 for some 5 weeks now. I got a letter from Direct Line asking for proof of my NCB - which I sent them 3 weeks ago. So I called them to explain. To my horror I found that not only have they still got me insured still against my chassis number - I informed them of my reg...
  6. S

Plates

Guys, Where can I source a 'flat' front number plate for my DC5? I see a few of the DC5s in the gallery have these... are they vinyl type stickers? Are these legal? Scary
  7. S

Where can I get this mod done?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/carsnake.asp Lol! (sorry, couldn't resist!) Scary
  8. S

DC5R Facelift

Hi guys, Marshallarts posted a claim about a facelift model earlier this evening. I haven’t seen any pics... so I thought I'd have a dig around and see what I could find on the net.... http://www.siamcar.com/what_new/intega/integra.htm ...is this it? Looks like a Fiat Coupe with EP3...
  9. S

Security...?

Hi guys. Im a soon to be DC5R owner, the car has landed and its due for its SVA tomorrow :D !!! I've sorted the insurance but they require a Thatcham Cat I (alarm and immobilser) to be fitted. What security systems would you recommend? I see that Clifford and Toad look to be the current...