Search results

1. J

Mugen Intake

Hey, How come no one ever talks about the Mugen intake? How does it match up to the Injen CAIs that get so much attention?
  2. J

DC sports or JR headers?

Hey all, wadda you guys think of the two headers? I'm on a budget so I can't get the damn todas or spoons. :(
  3. J

Which coilovers?

What coilovers do you guys recommend for track and street use? I'm looking at these at the moment. Please let me know if there are some others that you guys like using. Ohlins (base model, they're freakin' expensive) Apexi N1 Type Pro and Type V Bilstein PSS9s Koni Yellows Tein HAs or Flex...
  4. J

Question on set up

Do you guys have a problem with getting insufficient toe out if you lower the car? Any solutions to this problem?
  5. J

Who da man?

Fellas, If I were to make a trip to the UK to take lessons in racing and car control etc, where should I go and who should I look for? How much am I looking at? Thanks
  6. J

Spoon or Toda?

I'm looking at either the spoon or toda headers. Both are similarly priced but I'd like to get some opinions before committing on either one. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.
  7. J

How much cooling?

Is there such thing as too much cooling for the brake system? Some dudes here are fabricating some kinda ducted system using carbon fibre to channel air to the brake rotors. Heard that this particular design was providing 'too much cooling' making it inefficient for higher temp brakes or...
  8. J

Oil catch tank

Any benefits of an oil catch tank?
  9. J

Is this possible?

Just a couple of wires and a sardine can = 8bhp Check it out dudes... http://www.apexi-usa.com/news.asp?ID=62
  10. J

Lightened Crank Pulley

Has anyone installed a set in their ITRs? Or know if they're worth the investment? Is it true that it not only provides more power (less transmission loses) but also increases the lifespan of engine parts? Will the alternator be underdriven? I'm thinking in getting a set.... Thks.
  11. J

2004 DC5 Facelift?

Hi guys. Heard theres a facelift out this july. Anyone got pics?