Search results

1. M

Well done C&S EVO7

Just wanted to pop up a quick post to say how much I enjoyed watching your track sessions at Combe today mate! Excellent stuff, really shows what the Dc5 can do IMO the only car I saw that was faster than yours in any of your sessions was the Blue R34 Liner that looked to be pushing very big BHP...
  2. M

Noise from front left suspension

Had my eibached fitted at TGM b4 xmas and i noticed a bit of cluncking and general noise from the front end. Everyone said it was normal and would "bed in" after a while. Now 4 months on its still there and somtimes really loud clunking from the front right. I only hear it at low speeds when...
  3. M

O/S Headlight problem

My O/S Headlight randomly turned off? So I turned off my lights and on again and it came back. When I got back I opened the bonnet to check the oil and left the lights on, when I dropped the bonnet the same light flickered :? Im sure its a loose connection BUT any idea which one and how to...
  4. M

Left fuel cap off.......

:oops: :oops: :oops: Got to the petrol station today and noticed my fuel cap was missing when I opened it up? Luckly I always use the same shell and the bloke had it behind the counter from when I filled her up on sunday night :oops: :oops: :oops: knew I would do it one day :lol: why...
  5. M

A plan do it!

:P :P :P £806 the cheapest iv ever paid and the 1st time ive ever kept a car long enough to renew on it lol :lol: 4NCB protected and im 24 with no points or convictions 8)
  6. M

Wheres the post about 8,000rpm?

Im struggling to find a post about the guy who held his engine a 8k in 2nd for 30 secs up hill and then it blew up? Anyone know what happened to it? mb 8)
  7. M

Seen the RAC adverts? Someone had to try it :lol:

I should have known but they are making such a fuss about it all at the moment! After 40 mins on the phone of going through all the rubbish. 24 4NCB no convictions £2200 :shock: :lol:
  8. M

Cleaning the seats

What do you guys use :?:
  9. M

Fixed buckets and rear accsess?

no rude comments please :lol: Is it a problem? I dont ferry alot of peeps around and never move the drivers seat 8) but i might need to get people in the back from time to time
  10. M

Buddy club racing seats

Anyone have these or have any expirence or feed back on them? Thinking of selling my Recs and getting a couple of these :?: Webbie you MUST have looked at these :lol:
  11. M

How much for std red recaros?

How much would 2 of these be worth approx? Passenger mint and drivers very good but could do with a little bolster refurb, that I might do myself.
  12. M

anyone have any technical drawings of throttle assembly?

Think my mate has a sticking idle control value on his ep3 and wanted to have a butchers at it tonight, does anyone have a link to any tech drawings please? Or any help in general? Cheers dudes 8)
  13. M

Do you belt up?

Iv been shocked in the past after having spirted drives with people i meet on my travels to find out they arnt wearing a belt :shock: I mean you should wear one regardless but even more so if your enjoying your car!!! It was drilled into me at a young age to always, always belt up and its just...
  14. M

New springs fitted and alignment done quick bit of advice

What can I say? OMG the difference is unreal 8) 8) I was driving around on a fooked front strut so it wasnt going to be hard to improve it but its just like nothing else now im so so happy! Iv got 2 new front stock struts and a set of Eibach springs, then all the alignment sorted and its...
  15. M

booked in for new toys

:D well it was about time :lol: it had to be done anyway as my front dampers and disc's are fecked :cry: im skint as started a new business but it needs doing so thought id throw a few treats in, in the form of the springs and hoses! Going on, on Friday! Eibach springs and 2 new dampers and...
  16. M

Buddy club spec III tunnel run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rWuENp624 8) 8) 8) iv got a few more but they wouldnt be suitable lol enjoy :P
  17. M

Help needed please :(

Right where do I start? Had my car serviced yesterday and they also investigated a knocking noise from the front suspension. Got "the call" and was asked to come in to collect it and discuss the "issues" :? :cry: End result 2 new front shocks, front disks and pads which I though needed...
  18. M

Brakes smell lol

After some hard shut downs my brakes started to smell, is this normal with hard use or are they over heating :?
  19. M

Keevil anyone done this airfield?

http://www.motorsport-events.co.uk/keev ... ircuit.htm Im got a serious track twitch now and really wana do one 8) Il will be my first time so is this one ok?
  20. M

BTCC teg

After my first trip to watch them yesterday its got my brain twitching :lol: how the hell to they get them to sound that dirty! What exhaust system and engine mod will they use? I thought my buddy club was lairy but its sounded like a mute when I fired it up after all that :lol: