Search results

1. J

Wheel Bearings

Hey guys, Checking to see if the wheel bearings from the RSX can fit back on our cars.
  2. J

rsx and itr endlinks

So, I need to get new end links. Are the one for the RSX compatible on our cars? Any one have a part # for the end links? Thanks in advance guys.
  3. J

Adjusting camber with stock suspension

Was just wondering, how is the front camber adjusted for those with stock suspension? And with aftermarket suspension (ohlins in my case), is the only way to adjust the front camber via the camber plates? Thanks
  4. J

Steering Rack Ends - same for the dc5 ITR & rsx?

As the title states, anyone know if they are the same? Failing that, what is the part # for the dc5 steering rack ends? thanks
  5. J

Artic Blue Pearl colour code

Anyone have this colour code, and were is it located on the car? Thanks
  6. J

Type R transmission/Gearbox

Hey guys, I need the part number for the dc5R gearbox/transmission. Thanks.
  7. J

52mm A-pillar gague pod

as the topic says....where did you guys get yours from and where can I find one. Thanks
  8. J

Injen CAi question

Potentially dumb question, so I apologise in advance: Can the Injen CAI fit any car other than the ITR? Thanks
  9. J

US Kpro

I saw someone had a type S kpro for sal and was considering buying it. It will plug back into the car, but I want to understand this immobilizer issue. Does the jap DC5 come with and immobilizer? Let me know thanks
  10. J

O2 Sensors.

I have a coupe of questions about the O2 sensors on our cars: 1. Do our cars come with wide band o2 sensors? 2. Are they both (primary and secondary) wide band? 3. Do they both need to be wide band? 4. My secondary sensor is bad and I was going to replace it. Should I get an after market...
  11. J

Jackson Supercharger and Spoon ex mani?

I thinking about getting a JR supercharger at the end of the year, and I'm currently toying with the idea of getting the Spoon 4-2-1 or 2-1 ex main. Does any one know how well the JRSC works in combination with the spoon manifold? Any info on this is appreciated. Thanks
  12. J

Brake Bleeding

Has anyone here bled their brakes? What size tube do I need to fit over the bleed screw?
  13. J

Timing Belt

I was wondering. When you guys got your cars, did any of you change your timing belts just to be safe, or did you just assume they were ok? The other thing is how miles or kilometers before the belt needs to be changed?
  14. J

Tie rod end part no.

As the title says, can any one give me the part # for the tie rod ends for our cars? Greatly appreciated.
  15. J

Oil Sump/Oil Pan

I was just curious, is the RSX oil sump/pan the same as or compatible with the Type R one? Thanks
  16. J

Drive Belt

Anyone know the part # for the drive belt? This is the belt that goes around the pullies in the engine. Thanks
  17. J

Possible Leak

I was cleaning out my trunk, when I noticed something wet under the spare. When I took the spare out I saw some green fluid had settled below. Anyone have any idea what this could be?? What fluids would I possibly find at the back of the car like that? Thanks
  18. J

Bolt/Stud SPacing

I checked the Type R usermanual, but din't find it. Anyone know if the spacing of the studs on teh car is 5 x 100 or 5 x 114.3? Thanks I was surprised to not that the standard rims are 17x 7..I thought they were 17 x 7.5.
  19. J

Seatbelt rub

Was't sure where else to put this, but I've found that my seat belt rubs against the top edge of the seat, and it's starting to leave a mark. Anyone got any ideas of how I can prevent this? Not wearing the seat belt is not an option.:)
  20. J

Fuse Box

As strange as it may sound, could anyone post a pic of their fuse box uncovered? I was looking in mine yesterday, and it looked like one was missing. Thanks.