Search results

1. B

steering clucking noise

hi MJ Type-R wat nut are u talking about,is it the nut at the top of the suspension?
  2. B

steering clucking noise

hi when i turn the steering,theres a clucking noise,can hear it when car is station,and sometime moving al ittle,honda says its the suspesion plate,so got it replace but still clucking noise,its sometime annoying,but no noise at all wen driving :x Does anyone know wat it could be its...
  3. B

CHANGING GEAR AT HIGH REV

thanks boys for the replie wat i ment is that wen u change gear at high rev (8000 rpm) ,just as u change gear there is a big pull back from the engine like a big vibrate shot forward,then wen u ingage into gear its ok,biggest effect is from 1st gear to 2nd gear. :oops: Do u think the dc5...
  4. B

CHANGING GEAR AT HIGH REV

HI :roll: I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE DC5 A COUPLE WEEKS AGO,I AM QUITE NEW TO THE V-TEC THING WHAT I NOTICE IS WHEN I IN 1ST GEAR AND RAVING OFF TO UNTIL I GET TO ABOUT 7000-8000 RPM AND THEN I CHANGE GEAR TO 2ND,WAT I NOTICE IS THERE IS A BIG CLUNK,ITS LIKE A BIG PRESSURE FROM THE...
  5. B

V-TEC not working

:D hi, please to tell u that the v-tec is working again cause the plug on the sensor on the throttle manifold came lose causing the engine light to come on honda told me that if this happens,the ecu will not let the v-tec come on and it goes to a a back up mode it will also not let...
  6. B

Spoon 2:1 Manifold

MUGEN N1 ECU HI WILL THE MUGEN N1 ECU BYBASS THE EMISSION CONTROL ,SO WILL NOT BRING UP THE ENGINE LIGHT IF I CHANGED THE CAT,I KNOW THE HONDA DATA K20 PRO WILL.
  7. B

Spoon 2:1 Manifold

MUGEN N1 ECU HI WILL THE MUGEN N1 ECU BYBASS THE EMISSION CONTROL ,SO WILL NOT BRING UP THE ENGINE LIGHT IF I CHANGED THE CAT,I KNOW THE HONDA DATA K20 PRO WILL.
  8. B

PERFORMANCE CAT

HI, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF I PUT A PERFOMANCE CAT OR EVEN A STRAIGHT THROUGH PIPE WILL THIS SET OFF THE ENGINE MANAGMENT LIGHT,AND IF IT DOES ,DOES ANY BODY MAKE PERFORMANCE CAT FOR MY DC5,DOES SPOON DO ONE?? :lol: THANKS
  9. B

V-TEC not working

Hi wat can cause the v-tec not to work,i had my bumper changed to a aftermarket ones,and when i got my car back and wen i reved to 6000 rpm,its sames like its hitting the limiter,it will not let me pass the 6000 revs,thats were the v-tec kicks in,i have checked for low oil,but its fine,took...
  10. B

TEINS now fitted

WERE DID U GET THOSE NICE SUSPENION?
  11. B

SVA TEST

HI, JUST GOT MY CAR THIS WEEK,REALLY HAPPY WITH IT,BOOKED THE SVA,ITS IN DUBLIN TEST CENTER,THEY ARE DOING THE TEST FOR 500 pounds all in to get it pass,but my car comes with (HID) lights as stantard,THEY SAY I HAVE TO DO THIS PART MY SELF,I DONT KNOW WAT TO DO? IS IT A SIMPLY JOB OF JUST...
  12. B

180 KM/H LIMITER

SPEEDO HI,AGAIN THE SPEED CONVERTOR U BUY FROM FUNKY,DOES IT COME WITH A FULLY FITTING INSTRUCTION? THANKS
  13. B

180 KM/H LIMITER

:o To the above answer,who will fit the kit for me if i get the speedo convertor,is it an DIY job or do u have to know wat u r doing