Search results

1. H

1.6 civic VTi

Any cop?? thinking of using one of those for a year til i can afford to buy a DC5 again. Aaron
  2. H

URGENT!!! NEED TO KNOW 2DAY!!

how do you get the door card off the front? iv got all the clips undone but im strugglin with the door handle part, any suggestions??? Also, how does that speak come out coz at this stage it doesnt appear to have screws. need to know 2day as i at max power live 2moro!!!!! :? Aaron
  3. H

Original 6 disc / MD headunit

i know this is the wrong section but i wanted people to look!!! Im selling my original stereo for my DC5 so any fanatics out there that want the proper equipment make me an offer i cant refuse!! first decent offer i get and il package it out to ya. Cheers guys!!! Aaron
  4. H

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PROBLEM IS FIXED!!!!!!!! iv got a car that works properly again! In the end the problem turned out to be two of my tappets were way out and it now has correct clearances and new spark plugs. all is well.
  5. H

New DC5 owner, be nice im only 19!

Hey there every body, got meself a DC5 and i have modified it with 19" Chrome Alloys, Kenwood Touch screen TV and DVD player, Sony MP3 player, Infinity Perfect 10.1 sub, Infinity amp, footwell neons, neon Honda badge, and im currently saving for a Veilside bodykit. Can anyone tell me about meets...