Search results

1. A

black circle discount

if anyone needs new tyres then i have a link i can pm you to get a 5% discount from www.blackcircles.com
  2. A

light, light i need some damn light

passenger side h/light aint working, thought it was the bulb but the main beam and full beam bulbs arent working, the indicator and sidelight are. checked the fuses in engine bay (15&16) any other fuses i should hunt down????
  3. A

problem number 1

couple of weeks ago the car wouldnt start called out rac they towed it to bristol and upon arrival it started fine (and they couldnt diagnose anything with there machine) has done ever since until last night when i was driving along suddenly lost all power and the engine stalled and wouldnt...
  4. A

Games for sale

finished with these and will sell them all for £60 inc delivery (uk) soldner bf vietnam conflict desert storm II shellshock nam '67 thd hidden and dangerous freedom fighters devestation resistance breeds revolution ground control operation exodus all in excellent condition with relevant manuals
  5. A

ToDa

just had a look at me toda, on the pipe bit near the end there are 3 holes. the middle one is blocked off what are the other 2 for?
  6. A

oil change video

the site below claims to offer a video of how 2 change oil on a k series, havent downloaded cos my comp is slow, might be worth a gander? www.ephatch.com/videos.htm
  7. A

coming soon.

in a couple of weeks i will be getting a toda manifold, buddy club III exhaust system, mugen engine mounts, eibach springs and a c-west c/f bonnet fitted all at once. gonna be 8)
  8. A

Crack you like ?

Just ordered a toda manifold :lol: whats all this biz about the joint cracking? will a torque damper protect against this?
  9. A

calling all eibach spring owners!!

just received mine today (wahoo) but it says on the box "honda civic vi es4. es5, es7, es8, eu7, eu8, ep1, ep3" the part number is 10-40-001-01-22 is this right? got it booked for a fitting tomorrow and dont want to rock up with springs that dont fit :oops:
  10. A

diagram...

...... remember a while ago that there was a diagram for the headlight showing how it fixes together. i searched for it but the link to the website is funked. reason why i need it is to fit them piaa led side lights. any suggestions? (cant download the manual cos i have a dialup connection so...
  11. A

Advice

I want to order the tanabe sustec springs. the drop is between 30-40mm. when fitted will any of the suspension parts need adjusting(eg camber) and what about light height? i was going to take it to a protyre outlet near me.
  12. A

oxidise it

took my car to performance engineering in westonsupermare to have an exhaust fitted and book it in for some spoon progressives :lol: got talking about how to get more power and they reccomended i got a progressive nitrous system fitted as this would be about £1300. they said that cams, spoon...
  13. A

sketchy air con

when i switch the a/c on the rev needle dives from 1000rpm to 300rpm and continues to do so until it is turned off. if it turn it on when driving it and stop the same happens. initially thought it was because the battery was too small and couldnt cope with the extra power needed, any ideas...
  14. A

Suppliers in Japan

Can anyone recommend suppliers of performance parts in Japan. More specifically i am looking for exhausts. the only company i have seen is www.takakaira.co.jp, anymore?
  15. A

skunk you like?

anyone know if there is a place in GB that sells the skunk2 exhaust system? ive just bought an aem v2 cai and am looking to get the spoon 2:1 decat pipe. i am unsure as to what exhaust system to get, from the spoon 2:1 decat pipe back. i was looking at a spoon n1 or an apexi n1 system. any...
  16. A

parts suppliers

does anyone know where to get parts for the dc5 such as bumpers, headlights, windscreen, and replacement engine parts? im having trouble sourcing these though honda uk and wondered if anyone knew of a cheaper and quicker way?? cheers in advance
  17. A

anyone know..........

........what that holder thing is meant for in the passenger foot well?? :?:
  18. A

cambelt

Hi, can anyone tell me after how many miles the cambelt needs changing? and are there any other servicy type things I should know (eg service intervals and timing belt etc) my 2001 DC5 has just done 36k km (dont know what that is in old money), im new to the Honda scene and couldnt get any...
  19. A

induction

i am now an owner of a 2001 dc5 blue. it has a large bore exhaust already, i wanted to fit an induction kit, but am unsure as to which one is best suited. also is it best to get the ecu setup to take an induction kit into account? or is it a fit it and go mod? and finally should it include a...
  20. A

NEW OWNER

I AM PICKING UP A 2001 DC5 IN A FEW DAYS, BY THE WAY IM IN BATH. CANT WAIT TO DRIVE IT!!