Search results

1. chris cc

Door switch removal

I've had a look about, but not found any info on how to remove the door catch when taking the panels off the doors. Any tips appreciated. :-) Chris
  2. chris cc

Championship Chalk > restoration in progress

My new teg has no shine on any panels. Superdry matt paintwork. So I couldn't resist having a quick go with my dual action polisher. Gave it a quick clay with bilt hamber auto - clay. For a car that's had it's paintwork neglected the clay surprisingly picked up very few contaminants...
  3. chris cc

Returning to the Fold

Ok, So I'm not really a newbie! Had my first DC5 way back and have taken far too long to get back again. In my defence it's all been Honda in the meantime. EK4 economical runabout Uk DC2 CRX VTI and now back with a CW DC5. I've waited patiently for this particular car. Life got in the...
  4. chris cc

Forum url stickers

I posted about these a while back and got a bit of positive feedback. Since then i've got the green light from Andre to do these so now it's just a case of everyone agreeing on the style and size of the sticker. .com or .co.uk are both current but it might be better to stick to one of them. Done...
  5. chris cc

DC5 Aerial

I was sick of the poor radio reception so took some radical steps :lol: Eco friendly wind powerd too 8)
  6. chris cc

itr-dc5 sticker

:lol: Just upgraded my url sticker 8)
  7. chris cc

font bumper decals (truffs)

The only drawback with removing the front no. plate on a standard bumper was the fixing points being visible. Till this mini mod. :lol: Though it might look better as blank carbon fibre Dunno if the cops would bother or not about graphics next to the reg plate. Anybody know? Or maybe...
  8. chris cc

New Owner

Hi, Now officially a newbie. Some of you may have noticed me lurking as a registered user for the last month. After lots of contemplating, i've finally took the plunge and got myself a black dc5. :D The car certainly puts a smile on your face .... which soon turns to a grin as the vtec...
  9. chris cc

Underseal or not

Hi All, Not quite a "newbie" yet so i thought i'd post here. I have heard and read conflicting reports about undersealing jap imports. Some owners i know say they are fine as they are and others underseal them. I figured this might depend on the make of car so I'm curious to know whether...