Search results

1. E

Rally DC5

2 seasons on, and the Hondas are the quickest rally cars (2WD) in New Zealand...the EP3 and DC5 and Jazz GD1 are all proving that K20 is the way to go on gravel....see www.onlinemotorsport.net under the gallery section, kiwi 2 at NZRC rounds.... Are any DC5 being use in UK on gravel rallying?
  2. E

NZ Rally Champs 1st round,, EP3 wins, DC5 2nd!!

Yep! Ouch! Please note that we are rallying on gravel (metal) loose surface, not tarmac! I have photos of the car in its watery resting place, but I have no idea how to post them on this forum, give us a clue!! I have spent the day organising the pieces from Honda NZ, and there are about 1500...
  3. E

Well Round 2 of NZ rally Champs has finished, and what a battle it was! The EP3 won on both Saturdays and Sundays legs, but our DC5 has been flying! After a tremendous battle on Leg 1, we trailed the EP3 by just 37s at the finish. Leg 2 on Sunday saw the two Hondas out in front again, with our...
  4. E

Round 2 of NZ Champs are on this coming weekend. Hoping that the EP3 and DC5 are the two front runners....a couple of Nissans, Suzukis and Peugeot are in the mix as well, but we all know the K20 will eat them!
  5. E

I would post some photos up,,,if only someone could explain (in non computer geek language) how to farkin do it!
  6. E

Just completed yesterday, Round 1 NZ Rally Champs, and in the Kiwi 2 class it was all Honda on Leg 1 and 2!! The EP3 comfortably won both legs, with the DC5 retiring early on leg 1 with Fuel pick up problem (due to disconnection of pipe from pump in tank during rough landing), but Dc5 coming in...
  7. E

WANTED: 15" Alloys to fit on JDM DC5 Type R...

Hey, thanks for help! I actually found some today,,, SPEEDLINE CORSE 15" x 6.5".....they do fit, all I need to do is shave about 0.5mm off the Caliper at two certain points, and they are fine!!! Cheers anyway!
  8. E

WANTED: 15" Alloys to fit on JDM DC5 Type R...

A strange (but true) request... I would love to know what 15" alloys/Rims that will fit OVER the Brembos, I don't seem to find ANYTHING !! Supposedly Compomotive in the UK can supply these rims, I need them for Motorsport use.....I will be very happy to reward someone from itr-dc5.co.uk if they...
  9. E

Where you at ?

Auckland NZ, and we have dozens of DC5 on the road in this small country...I get my DC5 next week, ship from japan docked here yesterday and popped it off,,,,can't wait to go out in her. 2001 White, 21,000km only!
  10. E

Rally DC5

Thats right, the 3 Integras finished 1,2,3. look at http://www.smokinjoe.co.nz I am building up this one for National Championship Rallying, each rally is about 150km of SS. Our rules are fairly restrictive, and that is why I chose the DC5...they have a good name for reliability AND...
  11. E

Rally DC5

Hi from NZ, I am now a DC5 owner,,,well as soon as it gets off the boat from Japan in January 2005!. Its 2001, Type R Integra, with 24,000km. They aren't too expensive to buy/ship/register for use here in NZ, about 10,000 pounds all up. And it will be turned into Rally Car. My search of the net...