Search results

1. G

Insurance & trackdays - beware

I had a big off at the November 2005 MLR trackday @ Oulton Park - here's the long story - well worth the read though ! I've been doing trackdays for a number of years in lots of different cars. At the beginning of November 2005 I bought a fantastic VI RS. It was the quickest and best evo i'd...
  2. G

Parking for FWD cars only

Well I've finally found a good use for FWD drive cars :lol: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... e%3Asports :D
  3. G

30 - 130 times @ Bruntingthorpe Mon 3rd April

Hi guys, Just to let you know the MLR (Mitsubishi Lancer Register) had a 30 -130 day at Bruntingthorpe on Monday involving 50 cars (about 48 were evo's). It involved running anyway you wanted (ie standing or rolling start) and was v-box timed from 30 - 130. For info, Standard evo's were...
  4. G

Why aren't you lot all bragging about.......................

the DC5 success in the BTCC - or is there a section full of it where I haven't found ???? Or are you just ashamed of the sponsor :lol:
  5. G

Graphics I would have added to a DC5

If I had got a (white) DC5 several months ago I had plans for it to copy the Porsche GT3 RS graphics across the bottom of the car. Obviously the wording would have been "Type R" or "Integra", and as the wheels on the DC5 are very similar design to the GT3 - i was going to get them done the same...
  6. G

Rear quarter light windows.........

Do these side windows come as standard blacked out as I haven't seen a DC5 with clear one's yet ? If not - can you get clear one's from anywhere ?
  7. G

Any other wheels fit a DC5 ???

Which other 17" alloys fit the DC5 ? What about the Accord type R ? Or even the Lancer EVO VIII ? Does anyone know the pcd / offsets for the DC5 ? Cheers
  8. G

Beware of this DC5 one on e-bay - ended today for £11,100 !!

I believe ther maybe something wrong with the White DC5 which is on e-bay at the moment, ends on Tuesday (22nd Feb) evening with no reserve. I have seen the car but the guy will not let it be driven or will NOT even take you out in it - it seems to me like he wants it sold on e-bay by an...
  9. G

Going to see a DC5 tomorrow.

Didn't get it due to it being the "dodgy" one on e-bay as mentioned above in another thread. Deal for another on currently in hand.
  10. G

Timing belt service ?

Just wondered when the BIG service is due on these - and if its a huge job (engine out) or not. What mileage etc etc. Is there a schedule anywhere I could see what is due on each service, or is it exactly the same as the CTR (I don't even know that) !! ?
  11. G

What does the FF stand for on the homepage ??

On the homepage, there's a logo which says "the fastest ff car in the world" - so what is ff ??????
  12. G

Black seats in a DC5 ??

The White 51 plate DC5 I went to see at the week-end had a full BLACK interior, including seats. I was under the impression that the White cars had Red seats, Blue cars had blue seats (Don't know about the silver & black cars). The seats were similar to uprated CTR seats and seemed better than...
  13. G

DC5 that much better than CTR ??

Don't get me wrong - I love the DC5 compared to the CTR, although I haven't yet driven a DC5 (hopefully will be this week-end). But looking at the figures in EVO magazine there seems no difference and considering the DC5's power is rated at 100 octane fuel they must be nigh on identical ...
  14. G

EVO owner saying hi I might be coming over !

Hi everyone, As you may have read elsewhere, I've an EVO VII, but fancy a DC5. (First saw one in August 02 at Castle Combe and loved them ever since) Hopefully I will be joining you all soon. P.s. Anyone from Geordieland on here ???
  15. G

Newbie (ex DC2 & current EVO VII) might want a DC5 !

Hi, I've had loads of performance cars over the last 17 years, more recently a DC2 ITR, GSi Astra, EVO V & EVO VII. I really love my VII, however I have overcomitted myself and now need a slightly cheaper car. I've always loved the look of the DC5, but have never driven one. I found my old DC2...