Search results

1. C

My Project Starts here

After alot of thought,6 months, the following has just been purchased: Greddy Turbo Kit Greddy Intercooler Greddy Oil Cooler Greddy Emanage Ultimate c/w Harness Toda Racing Clutch Toda Racing Flywheel 680cc Precision Injectors Should be here in 2 weeks. My pal Simon, www.japerformance.co.uk...
  2. C

Ticking noise when idling

Anyone ever have this, it seems to be getting a bit louder
  3. C

Loosing the Back End

Checked my front suspension and steering rack today and it was OK, I did this because the car steering seemed a little different on the drive home form work. It started raining so I never checked the back. Went out just now and every time I was going around the rounabout the back wanted to jump...
  4. C

Fitting an Apexi Controller

Just got it. I dont have a problem with fitting it, thats the easy part. However a bit worried about all these settings. Who has one?? Any advice??
  5. C

Fitting a 4 point Harness

Hi, Just picked up a couple of 4 point harnesses. Done a search and cant really find anything on here thats helping me to fit these things. What I need to know is where to fit them and can I keep the original seat belts in?? Any ideas?? Cheers
  6. C

Top Gear

So who saw it tonight?? And who heard Clarkson or the other muppets say Hondas were boring!!! And then go on to have the boys form Team Dynamics playing car football in new the new little Toyotas!! It looked quality though :)
  7. C

Car Computers

I have been currently looking for a new pimping system to fit in my double din. I've found this guy off ebay who can build comps to any spec you want at a decent rate. Well actually his prices are spot on cause I have searched for every single component and checked his quote. For just over...
  8. C

Crail tips

Planning on going down to a Crail thrash 1/4 mile with some mates. Never done the 1/4 mile (or any track event b4) before but I planned on waving goodbye to some chavs in corsas. Got any tips or driving advice. Whats the best way to start - 2nd gear or first?? Lastly, I will not turn into a...
  9. C

New DC5 Owner

Hi guys and girls, Just thought I would say a hi to everyone who has picked a fantastic car. I never realised there were so many in the UK until I found all these forums. If anyone is on Honda-Tech they might recognise me from the GruppeM post. I get my DC5 at the end of April and have to...