Search results

1. redcap

EP3 Fog Light Switch Install (Via Power Mirrors)

Ok, so I finally sorted mine. This is correct I think but I had to do mine slightly differently for it to work. The wiring from my car to the connections seems to be reversed, really annoying! So it looks like my live is going to ground and vice versa according to this use of the pins. I think...
  2. redcap

EP3 Fog Light Switch Install (Via Power Mirrors)

I have wired mine as it says here but my fog light is permanently on? Why might this be?
  3. redcap

Start Button (Honda Access Kit) & EP3 Fog Switch Illumination?

Looks good! 👍🏼 The LED bulbs I ordered off eBay from a UK seller didn‘t fit, they were T3‘s but they were too small and kept falling out. I also ordered some bulb style LED ones from China but they are going to take ages to arrive. I might just order the same ones as you. Have you got...
  4. redcap

How to change the rear badge?

New badge fitted, looks loads better than the old one! £19.99 off eBay, It‘s a genuine Honda DC5 badge.
  5. redcap

Thanks for your help! I ordered some of these Red LED Neo Wedge T3 bulbs off eBay last night. It seems both my Start Button and EP3 Fog switch should have been illuminated the whole time but the standard bulbs are way too weak for the light to show up! Should be an easy fix which is good but I...
  6. redcap

Right so the standard bulb in the start button is total shite and no where near bright enough! I‘m now trying to identify what I need to get to replace it. I think a red led is the way to go. The bulb I need is a Neo Wedge (thanks Wocka) which come in various sizes. Does anyone know the...
  7. redcap

Ok, thanks, I‘ll give it a try.
  8. redcap

I couldn‘t find a how to or any description of how to change the rear badge by searching the forum. Can anyone who has done this tell me how to do it as I don‘t want to do any unessesary damage in the process. I‘m presuming that the plastic boot trim needs to be carefully removed to access and...
  9. redcap

Hi, thanks for your help! My fog light does have green bulb in it to indicate that it is on but I would prefer it to be red.
  10. redcap

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get these illuminated? I fitted them years ago but they have never been illuminated. So it‘s probably about time I sorted it out! 😆
  11. redcap

Please Delete

Please delete
  12. redcap

Push start owners!!

Mine doesn‘t light up, I got the kit from Honda Access and I fitted it years ago, I‘m pretty sure it has never lit up. So after investigating, basically the original bulbs are rubbish, I have new ones (LED‘s) on order, hopefully the new bulbs will be much better!
  13. redcap

My Steering Wheel Re-Trim

Thanks, I‘m more used to it now and I‘m liking the thicker feel. I sent them a second hand DC5 wheel to re- trim. It was £135 + £9.99 P&P (Parcelforce next day recorded) I think their prices have gone up slightly recently as I have seen that others paid a bit less but this was a while ago.
  14. redcap

You can‘t specify the thickness or have it with no seams lines like the OEM wheel, you can request a reduced number of seams. I also wanted printed leather on the sides rather than the perforated but they weren‘t able to do it, they didn‘t say why it wasn‘t an option I could have.
  15. redcap

It‘s a bit too soon to say if I like it but hopefully I‘ll get used to it. Overall I‘m quite impressed with the workmanship, it is unfortunate that there isn‘t an option that is more like the OEM wheel for feel and trim.
  16. redcap

Only taken me about 2 years to get round do doing this but here‘s my re-trimmed steering wheel from Royal Steering Wheels. Anyone else finding the thickness of theirs a bit weird?
  17. redcap

Brake pad part numbers?

They seem to be correct so I guess I‘ll find out when I try to fit them. Thanks
  18. redcap

Brake pad part numbers?

Can anyone tell me what the correct part numbers are for these pads? OEM Brembo Rear Pads (P28022) Ferodo DS2500 Front Pads (Honda FCP1561H) I have purchased both of these but I suspect that they may not be the correct pads. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
  19. redcap

EML with no codes?

I have had this problem too, the car keeps going in to limp mode and EML comes on. The code I have had before is P0118 Engine coolant temp Circuit high input Been to TGM and plugged in to see what error codes were there, none found, the coolant was then tested and is fine. How to resolve...
  20. redcap

OEM Steering Wheel Refurb Pics

How easy is it to swap the steering wheel? Any risk involved? Quite tempted to do this on mine as the steering wheel is quite tired looking and feeling.