Search results

1. C

Car Alarm Engineer - A recommendation

Hi all, I am not sure on the rules of the forums for recommendations / direct links etc so edit if required. I needed to replace a broken alarm system and was unsure where to go. Eventually my need forced my hand and I went with the London Alarm Company. The job was first class and the result...
  2. C

Civic - What to look for

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area but... My friend is looking at a Civic R today with ~33K on the clock and slightly modded (exhaust and air). He has completed the vehicle check and nothing has come up apart from there being 3 owners, with the curent owner having the car less than a...
  3. C

HID question

Morning, I have searched all the posts before asking but none quite answer. My offside headlight is not working. Noticed last night. It has been washed so concious that is could be the power packs etc. This light was replaced by Honda about a year ago (4000K miles) so I was going to wait and...
  4. C

Vista

Hey people, As a person running an IT business I am about to start testing the new Vista OS to make sure I can recommend to clients whether they should move or stay with XP etc etc. Just thought I'd ask if anyone wanted anything specific tested / checked before they pick up Vista. I may as...
  5. C

Master Cylinder query

Hey people, My car is in with Honda having bodywork repair finally and while there I asked them to check a slight squeek on the clutch when it is pressed in and out. They have come back and said it is the rubber inside the master cylinder that is going and that it will require a new master...
  6. C

Replacement Key

Hello again, I went into Honda while passing to enquire about getting a replacement key but was suprised by how difficult it seems to be. Does anyone have any experience with getting a new key made for their cars. If so I'm all ears Thanks TC
  7. C

Respectable Behaviour!

Guys / Girls, I live in Stevenage and while generally our cars are as rare as a GT3 unfortunately in my area there are a number of DC5's (GT-C is doing a grand job it seems). However back to the important part. My girlfriend and I have recently been personally accused of quite simply, some...
  8. C

Windscreen Replacement

I have a chip in a zone that made Monkey (the car) fail its MOT today but the insurance said they will source the screen and it shouldn't be a problem, though they said there may be a small lead time. Does anyone have any suggestions about the replacement of the windscreen that I should ensure...
  9. C

Advice - Car Seriously Ill!

Hey guys, I could really use your collective wisdom here before I take my Teg back to Honda after what appears to be a truelly disasterous piece of repair work by them. It was due in today to fix a leak from the rocker cover gasket and the drive chain cover. They phoned and said it was all ok...
  10. C

Another new member to lessen the exclusivity :)

Hello all, just a quick hello After dribbling at the pictures of the DC5 years back I finally decided to go for one. I managed to source an importer in the same county as me and proceeded to bug them to breaking point such was my impatience to get the car :) I have a 2001 Arctic blue which I...
  11. C

2nd gear grinding/rubbing noise

Hello there, I'm new to the Integra scene having bought a DC5 earlier in the week. The drive is completely different to my old car but there is something in 2nd gear which I'm sure cannot be blamed on my bad driving :) When running from a cold start 2nd gear is much harder to select than the...