Search results

1. S

Front Number Plate Mount

After being fine for 10+ MOTS my Teg has just failed on the Front Number Plate :-( Does anyone have and links or advice on getting some kind of mount for a front number plate. Ideally something cheap and cheerful that I can screw on for the test then take off straight after.
  2. S

Travelling To Republic Of Ireland

Does anyone know who I can get temporary car insurance from when travelling to the Republic of Ireland? I'm currently with Sky Insurance but they don't cover ROI nor do they offer it as an option.
  3. S

New Clutch Required

Does anyone know of a good place around the Cambridge area to get a new Clutch installed? After an engine warning light issue that 2 Honda dealerships couldn't diagnose as a lambda sensor I've kind of lost faith in them. I've recently moved so no longer have access to the trusty mechanic's I'd...
  4. S

Some Fool Just Crashed Into Me!

It's a sad sad day for me. Walking back to my car earlier to find a nice dent behind the drivers door :x Doesn't look like it can be knocked out so it may need a new panel. Two questions I have:- 1) Does anyone know any good body repair places around the Hertfordshire/Essex area? 2) If it...
  5. S

Remove front headlight

Sorry if this has been asked before. Seem to remember reading it somewhere but can't find it now. I have the "condensation in my headlights" problem. I want to take the entire unit out to give it a clean and a dry. Is this an easy task? I unscrewed the two bolts on the top outside edge of it...
  6. S

Boot Won't Open!

Hi Guys Went to open my boot last night and it seems to be stuck. The latch seems to be sticking on something so you can't pull it towards you. I noticed on the inside of the boot (After climbing over the back seats :oops: ) that there seem to be two mechanisms, but fidding with either didn't...