Search results

1. G

Spoon 2-1 and 4-2 or Buddyclub mani?

Well i currently have the Spoon mani and decat on my DC5 and its putting out around 210 whp. Im thinking of changing it for the Buddyclub mani coz i can get it at a good price but is it worth it? Basically has anyone done the same thing? Will the BC give me gains over the Spoon?
  2. G

Steering wheels..

Im getting a Spoon steering wheel very soon so im gona sell my OEM steering wheel. How much are our steering wheels worth?
  3. G

RBC Intake manifold.

Well my new intake manifold arrived 2day and hopefully i will be getting it on at the weekend. Its the mani from the CL7 Accord Euro R. There has been alot of hear say about these so i thought i would get one and try it. It requires a small amount of modding to get it on but nothing major. Once...
  4. G

Race alternator..

I have found a company who make race alternators but they said they are 50 amp output only? Does anyone know what amp output the OEM alternator is? and weather or not this would be ok for my car?
  5. G

Inlet manifold...

Is the inlet manifold in our tegs different to a UKDM civic type R? If yes how much would a DC5 manifold be worth if i were to sell it?
  6. G

So which gives the best gains ?

Im weighing up my options at the moment and need some help/advice. I currently have the spoon 4-2 and 2-1 with a BuddyClup pro spec. Also im running the AEM CAI which is being changed for the Gruppe M as soon as it arrives, so thats that side of it sorted. Im now looking to upgrade my exhaust...
  7. G

Fitted Harness, how to get the SRS light off? HELP!

Well i fitted my harness today but as ive had to remove the seat belt i now have the SRS light and the seatbelt light on. Does anyone know how to get these off? I know of loop wires that you plug into the open circuits to trick the system into thinking the seat belt is still there but where can...
  8. G

Throttle body

Is there any difference between our K20a tb and the UKDM EP3 K20 tb?
  9. G

Red Recaro seat cleaning

Ive got the red recaros and they are starting to get a bit grubby but i dont know what to clean them with coz they are a strange material to clean. I tried a product called Groom which is for interiors etc but it just seemed to leave a stain where it got wet? What have people used to clean them...
  10. G

Good day

Hi ive just bought a DC5 and i love it! Ive had a civic type R EP3 but it was nothing compared to this. Its a 2001 champ. white. since ive had it ive put on full D2 coilovers, 17" circuit 10 rota wheels, HKS mega power flow reloaded induction kit and and it came with an exhaust.