Search results

1. Little Legs

DC5 OEM Alloy offset and size

Hi, What is the DC5 OEM alloy size and offset. Will 17" x 7" ET55 PCD114.3 shod with 215/45/17 RE050A's fit? Thanks
  2. Little Legs

Dyno's

Sadly no two RR's are the same, the best advice is find a good one and stick with it as a reference to see if mods give improvments etc What is always handy is when standard cars turn up then they can be used as a 'gauge' to measure other cars against.
  3. Little Legs

Dyno's

Hard to please - us :o We've always said 18% to 19% depending on oil temp etc is about right for hondas, 22% that Atspeed were talking about as a rough figure is high for a honda but low for a scooby etc For example a standard ATR is 209 to 212 There was a standard ATR that made 171whp...
  4. Little Legs

Shell V-Power

BP Ultimate and V-power are these companies 'flagship' petrols and are distilled at their ron rating, unlike other high ron rated petrol which is mixed low grade with addatives. They will outperform other lower grades in power produced through higher calorific value, this also means you need to...
  5. Little Legs

FD2 in Evo magazine

Maybe they will the chassis is meant to be much stiffer (than the FN2) due to the 4 door shell.
  6. Little Legs

Shell V-Power

it gives the advantage of higher calorific value (bang per amount) and the huge advantage of being distilled at 99 Ron and not using ocatine boosters such as bio-ethonal which is acidic and nasty shite
  7. Little Legs

Shell V-Power

that little engine, how about a proper one - H22A7 :lol:
  8. Little Legs

Shell V-Power

That's surprising and I think shows an error in the tests. Tesco 99 is made up from whatever is left over at the petrol plant. One week you might be getting some v-power the next week some woefull low grade crap with addatives to boost the octaine rating. It's not the same stuff from delivery...
  9. Little Legs

4.6 Final Drive and 1.5 Helical LSD

Your right a clutch plate it too hard core and too expensive for me (takes ages to shim up correctly). I'm after a torsen but better than the standard 8)
  10. Little Legs

Thanks for the answer, I'll get in contact for a quote. I'm not sure the quaife atb is any different to the ATR LSD?
  11. Little Legs

Hi Guys, I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm having trouble finding out info for my ATR. My Syncro is on it's last legs (worn out not known 5th gear syncro problem) so I'm going for a rebuild, but while I've got the box open I want to slap in a 4.6 FD (a bit quicker but still hits 60mph in...
  12. Little Legs

Shell V-Power

Hey Nick, how you doing 8) It's only a recent problem. All was well when v-power was introduced but the feeling is there may be a dodgey batch within the last month?
  13. Little Legs

Shell V-Power

Several of the members of the ATR brigade have noticed a performance drop recently and we are baffled. We think we've isolated it down to v-power users, any of you guys noticed any recent performance drop on v-power?
  14. Little Legs

Accord type r recaro fit dc5 ?

they should fit but don't fold forward so getting into your rear seats will be a pain in the ass